Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Club Statement: Free agency essendonfc.com.au 29 May 2017 8:31 PM

Essendon Football Club can categorically confirm that no offer has been made to Dustin Martin or his management and reports suggesting otherwise are unfounded.

1 Like

Club Statement: Essendon Football Club can categorically confirm that no offer has been made to Dustin Martin or his management and reports suggesting otherwise are unfounded.

EFC Official club statement categorically saying no offer made to Dusty.
Fark apparently this is old news lol

Is Paul little back at the club? Why the fluck did we need to make any statement at all?

10 Likes

Exactly, keep the carnts guessing. At the very least hopefully we drive up his price

Given we are trying to sign some of our own key players I suspect that is reason why we made the statement.

Still a little strange.

1 Like

Surely if that is the reason, youā€™d just tell management and players themselves?

Because you donā€™t let muppets like Schwarz run the agenda.

7 Likes

Do not want.

Happy to inflate the price for others to pay overs.

1 Like

10 Likes

Looks like you wonā€™t need to :slight_smile:

Club is into Martin but not at that price hence the statement imo.

So ridiculous

Ox has zero credibility as a breaker of news. We donā€™t need to respond to every shower thought of every muppet on radio.

3 Likes

My first thought to. Perhaps a press conference tomorrow to confirm it?

Now the next trade rumour that we donā€™t deny has a chance of being true.

Essington on field. Essington off field.

4 Likes

Shlick

2 Likes

Weā€™ll be saying what a fkn legend he is at the royal next season. Accept it

BRING
HIM
IN

3 Likes

The chopstick incident was blown way out proportion lols.

We also told everyone we were saints when we were eating THYMOSIN for brekky, like we would come out and say yeah, 1.6 is the offer mate, lol

IT BEGINS

WANT

FUAAAAARK

7 Likes

We didnā€™t need to release a statement. To me it seems like a smokescreen to take the heat off the situation more than definitely not being interested in Martin. Maybe Iā€™m reading more into it than I need toā€¦