Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Give him 1.6 mil plus super, c**ts

5 Likes

If we were going to release a statement just to clarify what David Schwartz thinks it shouldā€™ve just read ā€œDavid Schwartz is an idiot. End of statement.ā€

11 Likes

If that is the money we are offering surely a lot it is endorsement?

Takes me back to the heady days of releasing a statement to distance ourselves from something said in the media only for it to be continually repeated in the media the next day. Ahh the saga. No lessons learned.

3 Likes

Wonā€™t believe it until Sam Lane QC confirms it. It is a very legal matter after all

Xavier Campbellā€™s house. 8.15pm.

ā€œDavid Schwartz said WHAT? Get J-Rod on the phone. I wonā€™t live in a world where someone said something on the radio that isnā€™t right. We must get a statement out there before something really bad comes of something said on SEN.ā€

6 Likes

Its not a good look tbh.

Actually Iā€™ve come around on the statement. I wouldā€™ve just made one small amendment to it.

14 Likes

Not sure if serious, but violence against women is a massive problem. Was not blown out of proportion.

4 Likes

Club under-informs supporters of player X injury status = why donā€™t the club just come out and be honest with supporters!

Club categorically informs supporters it has not tabled offer for Martin = not a good look, no need to say anything, very unusual.

Hereā€™s a tip, when a cancerous fool like Martin is linked to the club for a huge amount of money whilst young stars remain uncontracted - Iā€™d be wanting the club to come out and slap it down.

5 Likes

B R I N G - H I M - I N
R
I
N
G

H
I
M

I
N

6 Likes

YEAH, NAH
E
A
H

N
A
H

2 Likes

ftr i donā€™t condone violence against women.

1 Like

bit of different situaitons though.

one has no influence on people for 6 odd months, true or not. lets not forget also apparently by the clubs line, carlisle really did love us and wanted to stay, even up to and beyond him slagging the club off.

I hope they donā€™t go after him, but they are gonna look pretty silly if after releasing a statement, they do actually go out and chase him at some point.

but good to know the club will now answer claims made in the media, maybe next time someone is injured and we want the truth, we just have to leak to swatze that player x is dead and wonā€™t be playing this weekend, and the club will hopefully put out a statement setting the record straight, that he has the ā€œfluā€

If we get Martin and hopper, I will c u m everywhere

I think the idea that the club somehow owes it to supporters to spoon feed them injury information, access to the inner sanctum and commentary on embryonic trade negotiations is simply flawed and a result of generation want-it-now doing the old foot-stamping act.

2 Likes

Statement was a bad move. Completely unnecessary. Theyā€™ve just made the club look like fools.

We canā€™t go after only him. Hopefully, they have their eye on both Fyfe and Kelly as well. Iā€™d look at the 2 of them first, as theyā€™re younger, but if they say no, then we should make a play.

If we can sign an A-grade midfielder, then it showā€™s the footballing media that weā€™ve officially moved past the saga, and it will help push the club closer to success, which in the end is all we want as supporters. We just have to wait and see what happens.

You donā€™t waste your time on someone like Schwarz by acknowledging it at all. Hell it was hard enough for him to string 4 words together let alone put it in a way that it said we were chasing Martin.

4 Likes

Why was it a bad move? The only way the club would look stupid is if they have offered him that and denied it.

Or maybe thereā€™s another reason.

2 Likes