Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Martin had 30 disposals at an efficiency rate of 56.7%.

1 Like

I hadn’t read anywhere in this forum that the club was into Kelly.
You’re right, I’m sure every Vic club is into him.I hope 2 phones is right about us meeting him a couple of weeks ago.

Why do you hate winning so so much.

Fk me, just GET HIM

1 Like

I didn’t think Martin was BOG on Saturday night watching it on TV. I thought Rance was.

Merrett and Goddard are good mids I thought.

I think his pokemon had the upperhand.

1 man band. We play as a team. We win as a team. We lose as a team.
Martin averages a goal a game. Wtnf have they won in the past 8 years?
Nothing but personalised accolades.

1 Like

Yeah. Seriously.

Why give up 2 1st rounders for a “going to be”? That’s mystery box sht.

Better offering that for a “currently is”

1 Like

Nothing mysterious about Kelly…Farken gun

The only way I think Kelly would leave is ONLY for extraordinary amount of money that would set him up for life (eg. Norfs offer of a 1mil x 9 year contract). Obviously we would never offer something like that. Our potential contract offer and list potential is basically in the middle of GWS and NM. If he wants the best chance at a premiership, he will stay at the giants no matter what, if he wants the money then he will pick Norf, there’s no choosing in between.

1 Like

Wonder if Treloar and Adams thought that before choosing Collingblow.

And destroyed us.

They are good mids, Martin is better.

The GWS list was far less mature and unclear a few years ago than what it is now. And Collingwood at the time was still ‘peaking’ with their 2010 premiership squad when Adams chose them. As for Treloar, he was treated unfairly and put low on the priority list when it came to contract resigns.

Who pray tell is saying Martin is no good?

Sorry mate Zach Merrett is a way better mid than Martin. Martin has 4 years on him and 100 more games. Merrett doing things on the footy field that Martin couldn’t even dream of at the same stage of his career. Move 2 years further and Merrett will still be elite, Martin will be a busted carcus! It would be an insult to our elite midfielder to contemplate bringing Martin in.

1 Like

Still Collingblow…

Martin is good on the highlights reel but is slack defensively as well as being a clanger king. I think we need more of a team man in our midfield.

1 Like

sometimes i think we all watch a different game

8 Likes