Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Didn’t Reid and Zac Jones just re-sign? That’s what was said in the Jones thread.

The other problem is that Lever will definitely cost a lot. Our first round pick as a minimum. Which at the moment I would hope is completely set on being a midfielder of some type (or a flanker who is expected to play midfield :wink: ).

Bolster the midfield or fold the fkn club.

15 Likes

thats simple. McGrath in the guts. Done.

Edit. And Parish on a permanent basis.

2 Likes

on last efc podcast, they ask Woosha if he would take Lever or McGovern from crows - he said he knows the older West Coast McGovern so hes from a good family but Lever was special and a very good backman from a young age and he had more involvement with Lever than McGovern.

hmmmm…

1 Like

Hey, I grew up in Brunswick…

2 Likes

Is Lever more like Hurley or Hooker in defence

Cause we have Hurley already but need another Hooker

1 Like

Why can’t we have both?

1 Like

Yeah so did my dad. His family was fc too but he defected.

1 Like

More like Gleeson.

1 Like

Only one like on my last post in this thread.

@efc1robbo is blitz meme lord confirmed

1 Like

Tbf to everyone it’s a garbage meme

2 Likes

Martin’s manager saying he could make a decision in the week between Round 23 and the finals. I can’t see him announcing that he will leave in that time, so if by that stage he hasn’t agreed to stay at Punt Rd then if you’re a Tiger fan you’d be a little concerned.

It seems sort of strange to wait that long and then make the decision at the start of the finals. That could derail their finals campaign if he says he is leaving.

Surely he would know now what his thoughts are?

I remember someone else doing that recently…

2 Likes

GC is a nice place to visit in a bye week…

1 Like

Wrong. Ashik is an all time meme.

1 Like

He’d make us a top 4 team

Someone’s gotta have the balls to offer him 1.5 a year. I would

12 Likes

Agreed