Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Getting back on Topic, according to all the media personalities DM is fueled by money.

He’s angry at Richmond for leaving him out to dry on his last contract.

We have multiple retirees/delistings at the end of the year that will free up our salary cap (Watson, Kelly, Stanton, Hocking, Howlett etc.)

Throw the coin to get him.

He signed a deal subsequent to that saga. I think it was the end of 2013 that happened. Then he re-signed at the end of 2015 for a further 2 years. Money might be important to him, I don’t know he has anything else happening in the background in terms of study or maybe doing a part-time course or apprenticeship in a trade to prepare for life after footy. But I doubt he harbours any ill feeling towards Richmond, if anything it was his manager that caused that problem…

I doubt he’ll need to prepare for life after footy.

1 Like

Burn the the club and build a massive warehouse full of chopsticks in its place if that what it takes.

Just bring him in

2 Likes

Because he’ll be in jail?

2 Likes

Solid effort by @simmo41 to like all my posts in this thread but it’s too little too late

Friendship ended with simmo41

Efc1robbo is my friend now

3 Likes

IT’S TIME

#SMOKESCREEN

1 Like

Hmmm, never though you’d be the fickle type.

Slutt!

Fk :frowning:

1 Like

You’re right though, it is a top shelf meme

1 Like

Now I know Blitz has lost it. Imagine dropping simmo41?

Won’t someone please think of the kids?

So I haven’t been on this thread for a few weeks. Can someone summarise what I’ve missed?
Thanks

Mostly memes.

2 Likes

Rolo dumped simmo to take up with Efc1robbo

3 Likes

I know this is written by Barrett, but this at least gives some context as to why Carr conducts his business the way he does. Either way, if the goal was to get the very best deal for his client, then Martin and Carr could not have done this any better. Martin in Brownlow winning form, Carr letting this string out with every best-afield performance increasing his price. Credit to Dusty, he couldn’t have played any better when most of us thought he might not be able to deal with the innuendo and speculation on his future…

3 Likes

Sounds like he’s re-signing. Witnessing the norf melts makes missing out on him almost worthwhile.

Love to see him go to norf.

The image of him with vertical bars in front would be fitting?

4 Likes