Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Players like Bont and Fyfe are where the future lies, and we might have a couple of likely types in Lang and Lav, this bloke will be a broken redundant machine in 2 years. Save the 800-900k a year for better things, and keeping what we’ve got. Or go hard at Lobb

Players like Bont and Fyfe are where the future lies, and we might have a couple of likely types in Lang and Lav, this bloke will be a broken redundant machine in 2 years. Save the 800-900k a year for better things, and keeping what we've got. Or go hard at Lobb

Print this post out and have a glance at it in 2 years

Ive had lunch at Cocoon every day over here and havnt seen him yet. A few of the locals reckon him and a few mates have been hanging out there

You’re life intrigues me. Don’t know why.

Im a vanilla plodder so not too exciting.
Just enjoying my time in Bali, we try to get over here for a few weeks each year.
BTW had brekky at Cocoon today and didnt see Dusty or Swanny

But this is it man you’re telling me this from Bali!!!
That and knowing the inner machinations of the south Australian football landscape means your life must rule.
I bet you’re really Andrew rogers or something and my life is balls.

Players like Bont and Fyfe are where the future lies, and we might have a couple of likely types in Lang and Lav, this bloke will be a broken redundant machine in 2 years. Save the 800-900k a year for better things, and keeping what we've got. Or go hard at Lobb

Print this post out and have a glance at it in 2 years

Meh. I might be right, might be wrong, he’s still a ■■■■ and would be all flavours of bad news at our club. Lots of people really ■■■■■ for a quick fix and a ladder to heaven, sounding more like Fark Carlton than EFC. Grow our own and, if it’s right, bring in quality - the nature of which which doesn’t stop at centre clearances and fend offs.

■■■■ gets through but colloquial for aroused doesn’t?
Blitz filter pls

■■■■ gets through but colloquial for aroused doesn't? Blitz filter pls

It’d be sacrilege to filter ■■■■ on an EFC website.

Martin passing to Patton who handballs to Breust running into an open goal… for the EFC VFL team!

Martin passing to Patton who handballs to Breust running into an open goal.. for the EFC VFL team!

Knowing our luck the siren would go like it did for Bruest in round 2 last year

Yep.

It’d be sacrilege to filter ■■■■ on an EFC website.

Willie ■■■■

All Australian who will go top 5 - maybe higher - in the brownlow.

There may be a million reasons not to get this guy, but ability isn’t one of them.

He’s an elite talent.

So AA is important now? When Zerrett missed out it was ok around here because who gives a toss about AA?? Interesting. I’d pick Zachy ahead of Martin for a whole host of reasons, including on field skill so AA really ain’t worth much.

I’m ok with it being the worst comment ever in the history of blitz… I still don’t rate Martin and never will. Just do not like the bloke.

There may be a million reasons not to get this guy, but ability isn’t one of them.

He’s an elite talent.

So AA is important now? When Zerrett missed out it was ok around here because who gives a toss about AA?? Interesting.

You did it. You have produced the dumbest logic in the history of bomberblitz

He’s an elite talent.

So AA is important now? When Zerrett missed out it was ok around here because who gives a toss about AA?? Interesting.

You did it. You have produced the dumbest logic in the history of bomberblitz

this is the post and not the one about dustin looking good in a team with no support?

Imagine how good he'd be at a club where the gameplan isn't to just kick sideways to pad out your stats.
Imagine how good he'd be at a club where the gameplan is to kick backwards to play keepings off and let the opposition flood your forward line.
I guess we do lack an over-inked midfielder. Everyone has one these days. And he has better knees that O'Meara.

Trying so hard to disagree with this post. But can’t find any fault in the logic.

Ive had lunch at Cocoon every day over here and havnt seen him yet. A few of the locals reckon him and a few mates have been hanging out there

Just enjoying my time in Bali, we try to get over here for a few weeks each year.

Vanilla Plodder = Nick O’Brien. WANT.

But this is it man you’re telling me this from Bali!!!
That and knowing the inner machinations of the south Australian football landscape means your life must rule.
I bet you’re really Andrew rogers or something and my life is balls.

I guess we do lack an over-inked midfielder. Everyone has one these days. And he has better knees that O'Meara.

Trying so hard to disagree with this post. But can’t find any fault in the logic.

I can. Our team is called Essendon. Not Collingwood.

Because a ■■■■ Reynolds is a prerequisite?

I can. Our team is called Essendon. Not Collingwood.

Good point Sir (or Madam). I had overlooked that with the copious quantity of CHARDONNAY consumed.