Early changes for Weagles

Time to unleash St. Francis.

Outs: Gleeson, Bird, Stokes
Ins: Laverde, Langford, FRANCIS

No changes for mine.

In Mckernan
Out The big Russian

Harsh on him as he played very well and was really dangerous. However we need to make a call on Mckernan and he his in great form.

Out:: Jamar, Stokes
In: Smack, Langford

Out. Umpires who have NFI
In. Essendon supporters to umpire

In Mckernan Out The big Russian

Harsh on him as he played very well and was really dangerous. However we need to make a call on Mckernan and he his in great form.

Nah. It’s pretty clear that McKernan isn’t a KP forward. Leave a working structure as is.

As tempted as I am to unleash Francis and LAV, I think due to the unfortunate timing of the VFL bye coinciding with the AFL bye, I’d give them both ONE MORE run in the 2’s.

Francis cramping like a ■■■■ in the last qtr on Saturday haha.

But from the Saints game onwards, lock and load for the rest of the season!!!

In Mckernan Out The big Russian

Nah. It’s pretty clear that McKernan isn’t a KP forward. Leave a working structure as is.

I know he spent plenty of time there in Adelaide but we haven’t actually seen much of him in the Essendon 1st as a KPF and second ruck. There is also the opportunity of playing him for a few minutes a quarter as a big bodied midfielder. I’d just like to see him play at least 3 games before we need to make a call on him at years end. A role where he plays deep minutes, plays second ruck minutes and is tried as a clearance winner. Also he is clearly a confidence player, lets get him in whilst his confidence is up.

I don’t like the idea of Francis at Subiaco. Mckernan comes in for Jamar at the minimum.

Edit:due to the ground

Jamar’s ability to compete in a pack was one of the reasons we were more direct. Leave him in.

In Madigan out ASADA.

Jamar is out due to the ground not so much form.

I'd be playing smack over Jamar next game. Big ground and lots of running are not good for the big Russian.

Langford, Lav, Redman, Eades all in contention. Dea to return.

I really want to see how our forward line will go with two players who have pace, skill and goal sense. Eades in for me.

You really think Eades is in contention?

We’ve got the Eagles!
Dear god.

Jamar is out due to the ground not so much form.

This makes sense… I couldn’t understand people saying he should be dropped when he was pretty damn good on sunday night

Very interesting selection table in a fortnight. There are better long term prospects in form playing in the VFL over some players currently in the seniors. Though senior guys played quite well. Not an easy decision. I think you have to get Laverde and Smack into the side to boost our forward setup even more and Dea will likely come in. Francis will play VFL and will be close for Saints game after Perth trip.

Jamar is my logical out due to the size of Subiaco ground. Dea may come in for Ashby as Ashby only came in as an emergency for him.

Langford and Redman were very good so I am happy to see good players pushing for spots. Hope we have an eye to the future at selection table

I’d be playing smack over Jamar next game. Big ground and lots of running are not good for the big Russian.

I really want to see how our forward line will go with two players who have pace, skill and goal sense. Eades in for me.

I’d like to see no changes after that performance but if Dea is fit, he comes back.

Unless we get the token weekly surprise injury, poor Ashby probably has to be the unlucky one given he was the late in for Dea. Very harsh because he played well.

Very exciting that even in our current situation guys like Ashby, Francis, Langford and Laverde are going to really have to earn a spot in the team.

I'd be playing smack over Jamar next game. Big ground and lots of running are not good for the big Russian.

Probably not based on possessions, but if you want to trial two fast crumbers with him and Fantasia in the side you would have to consider him.

Probably not based on possessions, but if you want to trial two fast crumbers with him and Fantasia in the side you would have to consider him.

True…I see talent but also development for a year into him still.