Early changes for Weagles

I Think lots of the boys will enjoy the rest this week.

Id have Dea, laverde, Francis, Mckernan, The Langford all in the frame for selection this week.
But you cant make that many changes to a side that fought so valiantly this week.

you could probably make a case for dropping one of Stokes/Jamar (Development of listed players), Gleeson, Merrett, Ashby, none of these blokes were terrible but something needs to make way for changes to the side.

Parish wasn’t as good this week, but he gets another rest now, and should be fine for game against eagles.

I’d probably go
Out: Jamar, Gleeson
In: Laverde, Dea

Emg: McKernan, Francis, Gleeson

That’s probably for Development more than anything, but im bringing in a top up for Gleeson???
I don’t really know why except I see Dea could be in our plans next year if we recruit him, he is a stronger body than Gleeson and I cant see us recruiting stokes or Jamar next year.

IN: Dea
OUT: Ashby

If Francis is among the best over the next 2 VFL games bring him in for the Saints.

Time to unleash St. Francis.

Outs: Gleeson, Bird, Stokes
Ins: Laverde, Langford, FRANCIS

No to Francis. As exciting as he has been he is not physically ready yet. Probably not Laverde either.

Dea will be coming back.

I think Bird will stay.

Out. Umpires who have NFI In. Essendon supporters to umpire
It's in freakin' Perth.

Gonna be ugly.

Minimal changes.

VFL form should be rewarded, and McKernan pretty much turned that match around all by himself on the weekend. Having stated that, very difficult to pick who makes way.

Dea should come back in as he was only a late omission.

Are we the only team that gets a 10 day break for the bye?

As tempted as I am to unleash Francis and LAV, I think due to the unfortunate timing of the VFL bye coinciding with the AFL bye, I'd give them both ONE MORE run in the 2's.

Francis cramping like a ■■■■ in the last qtr on Saturday haha.

But from the Saints game onwards, lock and load for the rest of the season!!!

Spot on! That will get the supporters back to the game

Jamar stays. Has shown he can wrestle, take a mark and provide Daniher a bit of support. Not surprising that Danihers form improved as soon as Jamar played in the seniors. Tall setup is working at the moment so leave it.

Francis 1 more VFL game. Apparently was labouring big time at the end of the VFL game and it’s going to be much harder in the seniors. If he runs out the next game well and plays decent then BRING HIM IN.

Laverde maybe. More conditioned than Francis and has done many kms with his shoulders injury but didn’t play out of his skin last game by all reports. Just depends on whether the coaches have a role for him in the 1’s.

Why does Dea in mean Ashby out?

Jamar is going to get 6 weeks so Smack in.

Stokes only needs 3 more games to his 200th. Milestone game.

Time to unleash St. Francis.

Outs: Gleeson, Bird, Stokes
Ins: Laverde, Langford, FRANCIS

That is an exciting list of young-ins

Would we put Dea away for a while? No point building his value!
Play Ashby/Gleeson as they are playing for their careers

Why is pazza dropping Bird every week?

Why does Dea in mean Ashby out?

Only reason, because they are playing the same role. Ashby showed something on the weekend so would be unlucky to go out though.

Stokes has been pretty average this year. Not sure what position he is playing?

Out. Umpires who have NFI In. Essendon supporters to umpire

I personally thought that the umpiring was pretty good. Apart from 3 obvious high free kicks, reporting a player for swearing and paying GWS 2-3 not so obvious free kicks in their forward 50, they did a great job!

Francis’ debut has to be in Melbourne or I’ma riot.

Jamar is playing the TBC role for mine. Trialing playing two rucks, and its working. He stays.

We look such a better team with a second forward target after JOE. Mitch is a good third forward.

Having Fanta buzzing around there actually gives us a workable forward line.

Would love to see Yestin slot in for a game or two, perhaps for Stokes?

Who drops out for SMACK and/or Dea?

Ashby/Gleeson may be unlucky.

Stokes has been pretty average this year. Not sure what position he is playing?

Many times I have noticed him when the team runs onto the ground and then haven’t sighted him again until they walk off at the final siren.