“Easy” win versus the Gold Coast Sins - discuss

oh, that’s not very nice! I pegged you for qite a jolly online fellow. Cheer up sunshine and remember it’s just a game :slight_smile:

And I pegged you for semi intelligent but I guess we all make mistakes. Don’t take potshots and use 3 words from my whole paragraph and I won’t think you’re half as slow as you seem :slight_smile:

Are you suggesting we bath together? You’ll need some wings if you’re going to do that

3 Likes

Tiger lost interstate again haha

1 Like

Positives:
4th win in a row interstate
4 points
After a ■■■■ first half we changed a few things up and came out much better in the second half, that didnt happen against fark Carlton or Dogs.

Cant think of many more

last 8 games
6-2

11 Likes

Yeah. Maybe more planning needed. How about those people with TV’s in their bathroom? Do you have one?

I might just have a bath by myself and set the laptop up on the toilet, so I can see it.

1 Like

Mirror on the roof?

I’m tall so you may want a big bath. In my bathroom? Nah, but I do use my tablet and lean it upwards on a towel to watch some videos, or last week I had it up streaming the World Cup.

Touche’ - happy to concede the three word quote is snipery. - let’s get ice-cream and carry on our lives.

3 Likes

Like shower sex.
One of those things that seems like a good idea, but isn’t.

5 Likes

Be careful, it starts with simple baths, then it goes to videos in the bath, and then it goes to wings and laying in the bath for a good hour @Zimmer

Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

7 Likes

You bathe in the toilet ?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Thread has gone from scathing to downright bizarre

4 Likes

At least with water restrictions there was an excuse to go quickly…

This has become rather uncomfortable

1 Like

Brings new meaning to sh*t, shower and shave.

1 Like

How often do you bathe? I mean a good hour, none of this 3 minute shower bullshit.