Edenhope Vanuatu

I find this stuff fascinating. Could you do it. Could you live your life in paradise without your tech or anything else including stress. No time pressure or anything else. They are taking applicants now…

That’s how I picture 'boot.

That actually crossed my mind when I saw him… Had to keep flicking back to the girl to take the image out of my mind

What’s the bet the Canadian lassie leaves about a month in, living with those old fossils?

I’ll only go if I can call dibs on Ona

Not sure Mrs Q is actually still alive either

“HELP! She’s actually dead and won’t let go of my hand and I’m 2000km from the nearest hospital!!”

Is it just me or is the guy back left planning to eat them?

“Enclose a recent photo”…

Sounds like he’s starting a sex cult.

Would consider if they would beam in the footy. Could do without almost everything else

I always imagined the ultimate reality TV show where you setup an island like this and fill it with idealistic uni students with their hopeful optimistic world view of how to create utopia, then watch it tear itself apart.

No drug use?

Yeah right. They all looked stoned as fark in those pics.

Make sure you’ve already had your appendix out.
And wisdom teeth.

Enough “medication” to last 2 decades…

Also slightly flawed logic with the repopulating of the world from such a small gene pool.

Also slightly flawed logic with the repopulating of the world from such a small gene pool.

If Adam and Eve can do it… And Noah.

The proof is there. It’s Science

I would die pretty fast I imagine. I don’t have the skills for a life like that.

Damn, I was hoping Edenhope was going to be some flashy kid from the NT that WSPHU

Uploaded with Imgupr

I was counting on it being the Edenhope in the Western District, I assume near Hamilton.

Lord of the Flies II coming up.

I would die pretty fast I imagine. I don't have the skills for a life like that.

I reckon you could take 'em all out with you though before you went