Edenhope Vanuatu

I would die pretty fast I imagine. I don't have the skills for a life like that.

I reckon you could take 'em all out with you though before you went

Now there’s a nice option.

I always imagined the ultimate reality TV show where you setup an island like this and fill it with idealistic uni students with their hopeful optimistic world view of how to create utopia, then watch it tear itself apart.
The first to die will simply lose the will to live listening to the inane conversations of wannabe philosophers with zero life experience.
Is it just me or is the guy back left planning to eat them?
Racist.
I always imagined the ultimate reality TV show where you setup an island like this and fill it with idealistic uni students with their hopeful optimistic world view of how to create utopia, then watch it tear itself apart.

My ideal is almost exactly the same as Big Brother. Admit anyone who wants to get famous for being famous, same sort of set up, big house, lots of rooms. Just no working doors. And no cameras. And stop shipping the food in after about a day.
Rid the world of idiot bogans a few dozen at a time.

Stephen Dank for island doctor and chief medical scientist. He can experiment as much as he wants help give them magical ailements them in a time of need.

Is it just me or is the guy back left planning to eat them?

Its Fortunate the island he chose seems to have a fully functioning, fully organic iron smelting plant.

Ona will need a re-tread after about six weeks.