EFC banner

The AFL approved that banner.
Why aren‘t the panel attacking this clear failure of AFL governance?

And what has the chief communications officer advised on the issue?

Message simply is Thompson is Essendon's coach, and John refers to the Sydney coach, John Longmire.

You don't read enough into things... Read between the lines.

Message simply is Thompson is Essendon's coach, and John refers to the Sydney coach, John Longmire.

I'm not really sure what you're telling me to do............

I'm not really sure what you're telling me to do............
Nothing really -just spent too long in the saga thread.

barbrady.jpeg

Goodness me, all it is is a poor attempt at an alliterative rhyme... ThompSON's  DONs, JOHN's SWANs.  'Mark' and 'Dons' and 'Longmire' and 'Swans' don't rhyme.  'Hird's Birds' does though...  as does 'Eddie' and 'fathead'.

Eddie's getting desperate. 

Who’s John?

Who's John?

They spelled 'ROOSY' wrong.

Who's John?

The Crazy one...

Hahahahahahaha

somebodythinkofchildren.jpg

I’m usually satisfied if the banner has all the words spelt correctly.

YVANEHTNOIJ

Does anyone know what the purpose of the banner was? Said something about Thompson's Dons. Looked very pointed to me and I wondered if anyone knew anything about it.

I noticed on the big screens (I was checking both just to confirm) that Thomspon was very frigidity in his seat. Clearly affected him. Cheersquad needs to lift their game imo.

Heavens above, call in the ACC.  We can't have that sort of stuff on an AFL approved banner.

No matter what, some people, are simply able to make something out of nothing. Its the way their twisted minds work. 

Heavens above, call in the ACC.  We can't have that sort of stuff on an AFL approved banner.

No matter what, some people, are simply able to make something out of nothing. Its the way their twisted minds work. 

My mind's not twisted. All I wanted to know was did anyone have any idea of the purpose of the message. The answer clearly is no.

My mind's not twisted. All I wanted to know was did anyone have any idea of the purpose of the message. The answer clearly is no.

Here I was thinking 'mdso' meant Eddie, did not even know about it til is was on here re Eddie mentioned it.

Anyway we know commentators get paid to talk sh*t and sh*t they certainly do talk.

What did it mean, what did that banner mean?  It said and it meant John was coaching the Swans and Bomber was coaching the Bombers. That's true, what's confusing about that?  

If someone wanted to make something out of that, they might start thinking the way Caro and others like her think and look for something sinister or some code or secret message, where is none.  It was, what it was.

essendon much good, very team football.