EFC Training 11 June

Good one for a caption thread

Hirdy: i have nfi what im doing.

Belly: same here

Hoping for a competitive performance. Look for a couple of interesting positional strategies.
Joe D down back, Hooker forward?

You may just see a tall wingman :slight_smile:

SMACK in background: ■■■■■■ if I’m letting you near the ruck in the VFL

Hoping for a competitive performance. Look for a couple of interesting positional strategies.

Colyer?

Colyer?

Nah, he is CHF surely? Has been since Froggy retired.

like your work karma

geez bit of anguish shown by zaka hope he is ok and hasnt suffered a “slight knock” to anything

great intensity shown by zerrett, raz and edwards … the future !!! LIKE

interested in your thoughts
how did laverde, k langford and dalgliesh go ??

All three have a similar trait. They put their bodies on the line whether at training or in games.

The only difference at present is that Lachy D seems to still superior speed.be regaining confidence in his body to stand up to the contest. I suspect that may be why we don’t as often see him taking on the game with his superior speed. When this comes I’m confident he’ll get another shot in the seniors.

Colyer?

At least you got the “C” bit right. :slight_smile:

Colyer?

Colyer?

Return of the Messiah?

Do I look feminine when I stand like this?

Does Jake train with the ruck men, ever?

do our ruckmen train?

do our ruckmen train?

Do we have ruckmen?

do our ruckmen train?

Do we have ruckmen?

What is a ruckman??

Great work Karma. A photo journal with as many asides as a Jackie and Tiff write up.

Thank you.

Loved that shot of fletch lookin @ you… sayin “where the ■■■■ is this shot gunna end up”. Kept his tongue in though thankfully. Tell him I might hang it where incentive is needed to pass a pill on.

The TBell shot will find its own level. I only wish Tom could understand the honesty here that he needs to find between the ears.

do our ruckmen train?

“So, then. ‘Ruck’ means ‘ruck’. And ‘man’ means ‘man’. And that concludes our extensive three-week course.”

do our ruckmen train?

Do we have ruckmen?

What is a ruckman??

Does stuff exist when you’re not looking at it?

Dark matter although he is into dark energy… you-tube Brian Green. Great stuff.

do our ruckmen train?

“So, then. ‘Ruck’ means ‘ruck’. And ‘man’ means ‘man’. And that concludes our extensive three-week course.”

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: “Mankind”. Basically, it’s made up of two separate words- “mank” and “ind”. What do these words mean ? It’s a mystery, and that’s why so is mankind.
Dark matter although he is into dark energy... you-tube Brian Green. Great stuff.

Own several of his books. Terrific stuff!