EFC Training 22 May 2015

I'll make this fairly brief. Training in overcast, cool conditions which lasted for just over an hour. Training was uninspiring with a somewhat low key atmosphere and a number of skill errors. It was difficult to get any sense of urgency for this weekend's game from what I observed.
If they play like they train, maybe tipping needs to be revisited? Where's that thread....

Well I watched the whole thing, and I would disagree. I thought it was a pretty normal session. Was actually quite happy with what I saw.

Interesting response Reboot. Having watched them through the whole of pre-season where there was heaps more energy and now week to week during the season, the one thing I’ve observed is the lack of consistency in intensity of application.

I will not attempt to label the reason behind this variation as many of the EFC staff have already indicated the difficulty in figuring out what’s going to turn up to play from one week to the next. This is not a criticism of the players so much as a fact of the climate they are living through.

Well having watched quite a bit myself, I will agree that intensity at training varies. But then it always does. Every year. Every club. That’s just how it is. And generally speaking I have found training to be quite good. Match day on the other hand …

Well having watched quite a bit myself, I will agree that intensity at training varies. But then it always does. Every year. Every club. That's just how it is. And generally speaking I have found training to be quite good. Match day on the other hand ........

Agree

…found another one

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Don’t cross that white line!

■■■! I love this new Maroon red top!

Our clash top should have the Maroon with the red sash!

■■■■ I want to buy this training top, can we buy it?

Yep. Bomber shop has them

Thanks Boot, official colour Burgundy!

Still not sure if trolling…

Lol not this time, I actually like this top
(Not that I ever troll)

Thanks Karma Bomber. I love training reports. Team always sounds as though they are going to be good. Gives me hope for the next game after the (sometimes) debacle of the last one.

Some random news, Gumby has moved back to Victoria and has signed with Banyule in the Northern league 3rd division. Good luck big fella.