EFC Training 28 May

Thanks for the write up, karmabomber.

Pics don’t seen to be working…

Nevermind. They are now,

Thanks for the write up, karmabomber.

Pics don’t seen to be working…

Sorry about that WT1922? I may have been editing a couple of pic comments while you were attempting access so suggest you try a reload/refresh.

please tell me the modified group (including carlisle) weren't doing kicking drills in farking runners. at least put some grass cats on. ■■■■■■ hell.

Not sure why some of the players chose to train/kick in flat soles. Carlisle was in the main training group.

Anybody got any idea?

obviously runners are more comfortable if you are doing running drills but as soon as you start trying to change direction or kick runners are a liability on grass in my opinion, ankle injury waiting to happen.

Thanks for the training report!

Awesome pics and report Karma.

Quick question, EFC don’t list the open training sessions publicly no more, so how do you know when to attend??

Cheers.

Hi Bombers08. They’re still posting open training sessions monthly on EFC website. Have a look at the link below:

You can download the dates via eCal to an electronic diary as a reminder if this helps.

Awesome pics and report Karma.

Quick question, EFC don’t list the open training sessions publicly no more, so how do you know when to attend??

Cheers.

Hi Bombers08. They’re still posting open training sessions monthly on EFC website. Have a look at the link below:

You can download the dates via eCal to an electronic diary as a reminder if this helps.

■■■, that is embarrassing. Thought I did a thorough search a week ago to find that out but obviously not!!

Thanks heaps mate. Hope to see you there one sesh.

Thanks Karma - great report & pics. Love hearing all about it - cant get there myself. Look forward to it every time.

Kommer <3

Thanks Karma. Seeing us interstate supporters cannot be there, we thoroughly enjoy the training reports and photos. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Karma for taking the time to keep us informed.

Good report. Great pics.

Just sighted Browne in one of my pics so he’s ok. Still hunting for Hams!!

Thanks kb!

Thanks Karma, I love the training reports, and the pictures.

Thx Karma. How did Shaun Edwards train?

I didn’t think he particularly stood out ST, but it’s a bit difficult to get a read on expectations during such a short session. He was wearing the blue vest along with many of the VFL players who seemed to be in the “possibles” with the current senior team wearing yellow.

Hard to train when you are devo

I didn’t think he particularly stood out ST, but it’s a bit difficult to get a read on expectations during such a short session. He was wearing the blue vest along with many of the VFL players who seemed to be in the “possibles” with the current senior team wearing yellow.

I heard he had an uncontrollable urge to scream and shout.

Especially with a flowerpot on your head…

Homage to hambo for beating me to this.

Watch these two players command attention this Saturday night!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just sighted Browne in one of my pics so he's ok. Still hunting for Hams!!
Spotted on the VFL named bench, at least.
please tell me the modified group (including carlisle) weren't doing kicking drills in farking runners. at least put some grass cats on. ■■■■■■ hell.

Not sure why some of the players chose to train/kick in flat soles. Carlisle was in the main training group.

Anybody got any idea?

Yeah, noticed that as well. Put your feckin’ boots on for fecks’ sake!

Maybe saves them changing boots when they head inside for training*

*not sure if serious