EFC v Adelaide Rd 1 - 12 days on, match day thread

I dont know about Fogarty, will he really require a key tall. I remember Josh Battle playing for the saints last year and he barely got near it.

Dea - lynch
Hurley - McGovern
Hartley - Jenkins
??? - Fogarty? well its probably Goddard, unless we send Hooker back, or…Stewart…
Or Bring in Brown…but im pretty sure we only played 3 tall defenders + Gleeson against Crows last time.

Jenkins/Lynch/Walker/McGovern we had Ambrose, Dea, Gleeson, Hurley

Does this do it for you?

14 Likes

and we get to see how this newish side comes together in a proper game.

Hopefully, win or lose, we come away from the game with hopeful spirits and a “yeah, that was pretty good”

2 Likes

Because were overloaded with big bodied Myers types and really need another small midfielder?

2 Likes

Not juicy on the footy field, juicy as a wingman on the contiki tour of europe.

1 Like

i guess we find out how much of our gameplan and tactics is based on named players being on the field, and how much is, it can suit any variant of 22 players you have out there.

1 Like

Fair call

I’d hope 19 of our best 22 can still implement it very well

1 Like

That’s a lot of confidence in Jake Long.
I admire your positive thinking.

3 Likes

Did this word mean something different in the 1840s?

2 Likes

Just ask Jack watts! Didn’t want to know him!

Some of my finest work :joy:

15 Likes

You’ve made him look like Dylan Shiel now :smile:

4 Likes

Woosha came into work earlier, tried to see if he’d shed some light on possible inclusions for our backline, but kept to him cheeky self

4 Likes

Forgarty kicked three in a half during the JLT

@Riolio avatar.jpg

So Jack Viney has just been ruled out for 4 weeks with his foot injury. I’m guessing it could be worse for us on the injury front. Feeling more and more positive in the lead up to Friday night!

1 Like

No it has always meant “lack of”.

Six weeks, thanks.

1 Like

Wheresssss the team?

1 Like

Cue someone posting a pic of a hot girl looking thru a telescope.

1 Like