EFC v Adelaide Rd 1 - 12 days on, match day thread

22 Likes

Is that Langford doing his ankle?

7 Likes

Strictly witches hats and handball footy today surely.

Not a sign of tomorrow’s game I hope.

2 Likes

always. activation session day before the game then the arvo is the usual routine from what they’ve said in past.

There will be heaps of Bulldog fans watching Friday night, hoping to experience schadenfreude, but I hope they will be spewing by the end of the game

Sheedy would have tied the windsock at Tullamarine to stop the plane landing.

ADELAIDE has changed its travel routine and hopes to keep a match-eve training session secret from looming opponents Essendon.

The Crows are flying to Melbourne on Thursday morning and will train at an undisclosed location in the afternoon – they usually train in Adelaide before flying for matches in Melbourne.

“We had some discussions with the players … and they just felt travel over in the morning, get organised, have a run later this afternoon,” Crows coach Don Pyke told reporters at Adelaide Airport.

Hugh Greenwood isn’t playing either. He did alright for the Crows round 21 last year.

2 Likes

No secret JB10 works at the radiology clinic.

He’s a good big bodied mid, I rate him. Good result for us.

3 Likes

Where did you read / hear that from?

• I just read it on the AFL web site
1 Like

Great result

They will likely play Yolmen-Ellis now who whilst he is ok at winning footy his foot skills are trash

This is not going to be that powerful Crows side from last year.

We can win!

I think we can win this and win well.

Statement time Bombers. No more talk!

3 Likes

“…came into my work” is the new “my dad played golf with…”

4 Likes

Woosha media conference starting now. Via twitter.

Worsfold:“We’re excited to announce a new partnership, Hankook will be the club’s new Official High Performance Partner.”
Worsfold:“The exciting part of this year is it’s a group that’s had 12 months together.”
Worsfold: “There’s a lot for us to learn for this year, but we want to start on a great note.”
Worsfold: “All the talk means nothing, it’s just about getting out there and performing.”
Worsfold on Devon Smith’s role: “Forward and midfield mix, so he’s another player who will rotate there.”
Worsfold: “We aim to be a team that’s scores well and excites.”
That’s it from Woosha. Full press conference up on http://essendonfc.com.au this afternoon.

Jeez. Cards close to chest !

Just had a peak at the Crows message board on Bigfooty - they’re saying that Lynch didn’t make the flight? But not sure if he’s just going up later than the rest.

4 Likes

All good boys… apprantely they went to a shi$ ground in Seaford

1 Like

Are you confusing them with St, Kilda?

1 Like

On Twitter

not as the Crows fly

3 Likes