EFC v Adelaide Rd 1 - 12 days on, match day thread

Is Franga there?

Just for what it’s worth (and take it with a grain of salt). Mentioned that Fantasia was looking good to one of the staff there, he replied with “he won’t play this week, you wouldn’t think anyway”

Yeah, he’s training with the main group!

16 Likes

LIKE.

(Also means I don’t to worry about his thread title!)

Came into work today!

Full RAZ watch please

1 Like

Or my favourite “stop being a d!ck”.

but seriously, what I’m really looking forward to, is your immediate and continual ragging of the team even when we have a win.

Personally, I think we’re a good chance with the Crows away from home and missing a few top end players compared to last year. My only true expectation for round 1 is that we don’t put in a JLT1 effort.

4 Likes

He’s not moving as much with the group i.e. handball drills - he’s stationary and receiving handballs from the group moving around him.

And he’s not running.

But doesn’t look to be in discomfort or anything like that. Just taking a light load I think.

And the Wimmera League doesn’t start until April.
Oh, nobody cares about that and you’re* just being a friggin’ tool that I’ve just made a mental note not to respect any opinion you have on any subject ever again?

*not you’re. Obviously.

Up the Burras

They had Hughie, so I’ll give you that.

1 Like

Ha. Its all very very farkin lol.

Scott Pendlebury criticised by AFLW supporters for misguided tweet
Herald Sun
February 15, 2018 3:06pm
COLLINGWOOD captain Scott Pendlebury is in hot water with the club’s AFLW supporters for a misguided tweet about the return of football.

AFLX kicks off tonight and Pendlebury is parroting the message of excitement coming from league HQ with his tweet and poll: “who’s looking forward to footy being back on the screens tonight?”

Um…I may need to make a retraction.
Someone saying ‘footy’s back on telly’, talking about AFLX when there is actual footy on telly…

3 Likes

Turn up the damn volume on the Air Raid Siren!

3 Likes

My Guess

“We would have won if we were not crucified by by the umpires.”

Footy’s not footy unless the Bombers are playing- I’ll be interested in AFLW when we have a team in it.

12 Likes

I am not sure how many Adelaide supporters are coming across, but we should vastly outnumber them in the stands on Friday Night. We just need to vastly outnumber the Crows on the scoreboard as well.

I feel like we will either win this game by 3-4 goals or get belted by 45 points.

They always seem to get great numbers at our home games

Pumped for this game… really hope my membership card arrives today.

3 Likes