EFC v Adelaide Rd 1 - 12 days on, match day thread

I tend to put losses out of my mind quickly but an umpiring decision seems to stick out for some reason that they got a momentum killing goal from

1 Like

The Howlett sling tackle

1 Like

That’s the one

Really thought the Crows would win the flag after that. We kept coming, with proper runs, and they’d stay calm, get clean possession, hit three targets and convert the set shot. Was super impressive.

They’ll beat us if we try play to play our free flowing,high scoring game I say scrap it and make into a contested/intense forward pressure game and watch the Crows crumble worked for Richmond.

Walker - underdone or likely not playing
BCrouch - won’t play
Keath vs Doedee - Likely Keath given our talls

We don’t play like that. We never have.

1 Like

Hence why we havent won a final since 04

1 Like

We are a definite chance in this one … and the crowd will be a factor. Let’s hope that the percentage of sad, defeatist, whining muppets is less at the ground… (:upside_down_face:)
1da0d8238e75a80e21f3b6fc068851be9e99ffd6f11ef539ed670b63e4207be1

4 Likes

Walker will still beat us with 1 leg hope he doesn’t play haha

It was Hooker

“post must be a trap, this is way too easy.”

17 Likes

I have nightmares of Luke Hodge kicking 5 goals in his first game back after a long injury stint

Can’t have been, hooker only kicked easy goals from the square in junk time.

4 Likes

My first post
Defence needs one strong big body key position player if crows play tall forward line assuming we play Hooker forward
Options Hartley -not impressing and maybe not strong enough
Ambrose good player struggles against giants
Possibles from left field
Draper inexperienced but has played key defence in SA
Smack - fast strong gets to the ball Makes mistakes but maybe worth a try If successful would resurrect his career and give us an option we lack against crows swans etc

4 Likes

images-9

1 Like
1 Like

From memory someone got scragged while Walla snapped truly and they called it back, was a real boner killer

1 Like

What is this about Darcy? Scans today?

Nah he kicked that massive one from the boundary to get use closeish