EFC Website just changed

What just happened?
EssendonFC site has just gone all AFL on me.
Looks so wrong.
I guess it was always going to happen but geez it looks bad.

2 Likes

Don’t like it. New stories don’t come up in order.

?
Looks normal to me.

Easy change to make. Was the scapegoat. Should have been Woosha.

3 Likes

Caracella not messing around

13 Likes

It has happened to all the AFL websites I think, everything predominantly white, much like the AFL website itself.

And where have our RMIT Journalism student’s gone? They have been writing our articles for a while, but not now it seems.

AFL Media take over.

1 Like

Makes it even easier not to visit the site.

3 Likes

Huh? They wrote the VFL and VFLW ones tonight.

1 Like

Telstra rolled it out for the NRL earlier this year, AFL clubs following suit now.

That’s good, I just noticed that it was Travis King from AFL Media who wrote our AFL selection article today, so not a very broad sample, glad they are still there.

Vanilla. GROCE.

2 Likes

How farkin stupid. Now all the club websites clash.

3 Likes

Telstra still runs the AFL site? The AFL’s eternal preference for commercial expediency over the quality of the product in a nutshell.

2 Likes

Like others have already said, it just means I’ll visit it less (if at all). Add to that the woeful user experience of the EFC app and I consume less Essendon news now than I have in the past decade. And it’s dropping.

I hate to say it (and it pains me to do so) but the AFL app craps on the EFC equivalent from a great height.

1 Like

The website looks atrocious…what a demise from what it once looked like.

1 Like

God I hate the look of the club’s website. Such a useless look, difficult to manage.

Agreed.

Don’t even bother going there anymore,… haven’t for ages.

Horrible cluttered, and full of flashing ad garbage,… and the ad’s at the start of every, … fking, … video, … Don’t get me started.

1 Like