Egan departs

Well, not much chance of Hepp A or Nash having gone under the radar now.

That would be ideal but would be surprising.
Don’t ask me why.

Big loss I reckon. Lucky enough to meet him and he was polite, really well spoken and seemed really smart and switched on. Seems like he could coach too. Would have liked him to get a big promotion with us and perhaps be groomed to take over from Woosha when (if?) he steers us out of this dark era.

Yeah I was hoping that too, but that might still be a long time off.

He will be a senior AFL coach at some stage I reckon.

I believe he has great potential to become a very good coach. Rated him highly.

Hmmm.

Becoming an assistant under Woosha would’ve been nice.

May not have been offered to him. Might have a good offer elsewhere, like the Brisbane Lions?

That’s pretty ■■■■■■ selfish of him. To stay during our successful golden period and just when when the future starts to look a bit bleak he leaves!

Exodus

skipworth still here.

goodwin/egan goneski.

great job.

Out: Egan
In: Hickmott

Disappointed about this.

All the best Ego. Top bloke.

At least we are getting the first pick each round, ~pick 57 for Hepp A and maybe a first round rookie for Nash, how does that sound?

EGO

Fantastic person who has developed into a magnificent young coach who will be sorely missed by everyone around the club.

Time is right for him to move on and move closer towards becoming a senior coach.

Thanks Matty!

#BringBackKnighta

good on him.

Exodus

Eggodus

#BringBackKnighta

I’m on board

Caracella come on down

Yes!

Was thinking he might be Essendon’s next senior coach. I’d like to think he’s going elsewhere to broaden his experiences/knowledge. Would be surprised if he took on a senior gig at Brissy given last year he felt he was some way off being head coach. I guess a year is a long time in footy.

Thanks for your contribution EGO

Don’t think either of those blokes are under the radar anymore

Campbell Brown and the VFL commentary team seemed to be giving them both big wraps