Elimination Final 2: Sending North South

How do we beat North?

Go.

Kick straight

They are rubbish.

Haven’t played at the G for 15 years.

Big win.

Swagger into the second week of finals.

Essington must be left home ( they’ll be tired after 3 full quarters this week ).

Need Carslile and someone to play as a third tall. 

Carlisle wont play

Need more from Goddard.

Dominate early, get to a 42 point lead, then run down the clock for the last 70 minutes to hold on for a 2 point win.

Carlisle will play with one hand, which he will use to bitch slap thomas into obliteration during a 9 goal haul and 132 point victory.

Anyone remember 2000 final vs north :)?

Maybe stop with the cocky bull dust I always see in these threads and give our opposition some respect?

VERY different side to 2000......

I’ve never seen us play North live before. Nervous.

We can’t

BYO MARSHMALLOWS

Maybe stop with the cocky bull dust I always see in these threads and give our opposition some respect?

hahahahaha yeah right. Apparently our recent form, let alone the whole season form means nothing cos the usual suspects say "we will smash North".

There is nothing in our seasons form that suggests we could smash an under 11 cripples team, let alone a finals 8 team. Hell we probably wouldn't even be at even odds to merely win the game.

But hey, there's only 7 odd more days potentially that certain people can live in their delusional fairylands.

We will pump them I reckon.

Keep the Gleese in!

Gun!

Hope that our good quarter is enough to overcome our two ■■■■■■ ones and one average one.

Oh don't say that, I enjoy that part the most :D

VERY different side to 2000......

So true, it's worth saying at least three times.

Just friggin excited that we are playing finals, and have every chance to snare a win. Will be watching intently this week to see who is fit to play.