Elimination Final 2: Sending North South

Sat or Sunday game? I got flights to Melbourne that return to perth at 3pm on Sunday. Lucky we drew or I could have been in Melbourne. And essendon in perth!

My North supporting dad; "Melbourne has a lot of supporters" lololol.

At least that grub Harvey isn’t playing. I think we can will. Blow that lid off.

How good to not have the scum and filth in finals.

Maybe stop with the cocky bull dust I always see in these threads and give our opposition some respect?

So what we say in here an affect with how the players will play and coaches will coach? Amazing what influence Blitz has....

Let's be honest, fark knows what will happen. This team makes my brain hurt but I can't stop caring so, brain pain it is :p

Sat or Sunday game? I got flights to Melbourne that return to perth at 3pm on Sunday. Lucky we drew or I could have been in Melbourne. And essendon in perth!

North and we played Saturday, it will be a Saturday game.

Hawthorn will probably play Freo (or Port) Friday night, we'll play Saturday, Sydney will play Saturday night, which leaves Port (or Freo) on Sunday.

You'd have to start the game on the defensive I reckon. We go for the attack straight out. 

I'm talking play a man behind the ball. Forwards dropping ahead in to space and mids dropping wide.

Pumped for this. Still reckon they’ll pump us.

MCG or etihad?

Our mid field will simply beat theirs up.

Our back line can handle their forwards.

You don’t need a fancy forward line in finals.

Weight of numbers typically wins out.

Our mids Watson Heppell Myers Hocking Zaharakis Goddard Chappy Stants.

It will overpower a lot of sides except Sydney.

MCG or etihad?

Jobe said looking forward to North @ the G. 

North and we played Saturday, it will be a Saturday game.
Hawthorn will probably play Freo (or Port) Friday night, we'll play Saturday, Sydney will play Saturday night, which leaves Port (or Freo) on Sunday.

Ideal. Thanks.

We can't

Ross, even at your pessimistic worst you know we might win by 10 goals, 4 goals, lose by a point or lose by 100. Lets hope for one of the first two
We need you in lid off mode mate

Bags broken eye socket

And please change part of the thread title from “sending north south” to “fark norf”

Maybe stop with the cocky bull dust I always see in these threads and give our opposition some respect?

Doesn't really matter if we are cocky. We aren't playing.

If Richmond win they’ll announce the finals fixture by the end of tonight because tomorrow’s matches will mean nothing.

VERY different side to 2000......

So true, it's worth saying at least three times.

Thought i got away with it....! Until you came along.....

Bags broken eye socket

Is this true?

Bags broken eye socket

Just give him a patch and he'll be fine.