Elimination Final vs Footscray - Sunday 3 September 2017 @ North Port Oval - 83 unpaid tackles

I don’t know if the addition of Gates 1 and 3 means the “back entrance” on Ingles Street, which has historically had a shorter queue, is not being used this year.

No LAV! exemption applied for then. Pity, … he could have done with a (hopefully) dominating, confidence boosting run.

how do you rate our chances for the game DJR?

If he wasn’t being dropped (can they be sure of that a week out?) I didn’t expect Laverde to play VFL.

Footscray

B: 36. B. Lynch, 18. F. Roberts, 33. L. Young
HB: 28. J. Prudden, 32. K. Collins, 34. B. Williams
C: 51. L. Dalgleish, 5. M. Boyd, 65. J. Russell
HF: 14. C. Smith, 45. T. Tweedie, 61. L. Nash
F: 30. F. Greene, 17. T. Boyd, 27. P. Lipinski

R: 15. T. Campbell, 19. L. Webb, 26. D. Hamilton

Int: 54. N. Jamieson, 66. A. Bruhn, 56. W. Hayes, 60. A. Tashevski-Beckwith, 69. N. De Steiger, 40. N. Mullenger-Mchugh, 55. A. Greenwood, 53. B. Gowers

23P: 73. T. Short

In: B. Williams, A. Bruhn, A. Greenwood, M. Boyd, T. Campbell, P. Lipinski, F. Greene, L. Young
Out: M. Honeychurch, J. Smith, M. Wallis, T. Dickson

Honeychurch and Wallis were their leading midfielders (22 disposals each) last week. Smith and Dickson (grumble, grumble) were amongst their goal-scorers as well.

1 Like

Looks like a very tall side?

Correcting myself, Million Dollar Baby played all of his 11 games this year prior to 1 July, so his couple recent VFL games qualify him.

1 Like

DJR who goes from the bench do you think?

Everyone who isn’t AFL-listed seems a good guess!

Darby presumably plays given Ferry and Ottavi are both out, and Footscray have some big guys. Brown and Dea and Darby did pretty well last month on them.

Did we choose to leave Ferry out?

Going to be very windy

Especially if i eat a curry before the game

1 Like

BBB?

Played since July 1, but has played enough VFL games. Which clause am I missing?

Rephrase: every eligible player not currently in the senior team…

1 Like

Hocking is there.

1 Like

I had thought that also, but wasn’t sure if BBB would need a week off.

Im interpreting it as a good thing that he is.

Rephrase…

JUST TELL US HE’S IN THE SENIORS DJR

SPORTSBET OFFICIAL ODDS

How many times will DJR refer to Million Dollar Baby in his call of the game tomorrow?

even money [ 51 to 100 times ]
2 to 1 [ 0 to 50 times]
5 to 1 [ more than 100 times]
10000000000 to 1 [ never ]

3 Likes

Market tampering!