Elimination Final vs Geelong, 2:40pm Saturday 3 September at North Port Oval

McKenna and McKernan should be the first 2 players picked.

They could do some serious damage in the finals

I can feel some VFL Silverware heading to the TVSC

McKernan will play with Gach out…Jamar can’t ruck on his own.

Does anyone know if the club is taking this finals campaign seriously? I only ask because we know they didn’t care about VFL finals under Hird.
I really hope it’s different under Woosha

Does anyone know if the club is taking this finals campaign seriously? I only ask because we know they didn't care about VFL finals under Hird. I really hope it's different under Woosha

What make you say that ?

Does anyone know if the club is taking this finals campaign seriously? I only ask because we know they didn't care about VFL finals under Hird. I really hope it's different under Woosha

What make you say that ?

Well in one final (was it 2011 or 2012?) they pulled out all but about 2 or 3 of the AFL listed players on the morning of the game. Justin Crow even ended up playing.
In most of the others, they didn’t bother selecting many of the guys that were eligible to play.

I’m sure guys like DJR can provide more details on this.

Last year doesn’t count of course for obvious reasons.

According to ■■■■, the club has delayed the Mad Monday until completion of the VFL finals campaign. The AFL players will be along to the games to support them.

They must be taking it seriously

According to ■■■■, the club has delayed the Mad Monday until completion of the VFL finals campaign. The AFL players will be along to the games to support them.

They must be taking it seriously

Or extending it to have a few together while watching the VFL finals.

No Laverde? Too many AFL games?

No Laverde? Too many AFL games?
Not enough VFL games.

(4 VFL, 9 AFL, too many injured)

Forgive the ignorance, what is the criteria for playing VFL finals? By that, I mean, can we not just stack the side with A graders, or is there only a select group that we can choose from…?

Forgive the ignorance, what is the criteria for playing VFL finals? By that, I mean, can we not just stack the side with A graders, or is there only a select group that we can choose from...?

Read the previous page

For whatever reason the Essendon VFL Twitter has run with only 17 AFL listed players available.

They omit Grimley, Crowley and Simpkin from DJR’s list. Weird.

For whatever reason the Essendon VFL Twitter has run with only 17 AFL listed players available.

A Herald Sun article today also had those guys in there and plus Grima and said AFL Victoria had confirmed it. Unless the club is just not going to play them so the youngsters have a go?

A Herald Sun article today also had those guys in there and plus Grima and said AFL Victoria had confirmed it. Unless the club is just not going to play them so the youngsters have a go?

There was an article from Emma Quayle last week saying that about Crowley

Grimley would have incentive to play

Club website now running with the 17 AFL listed players available.

So we know that Crowley has pretty much hung up the boots. But why would Grimley and Simpkin not play?

The Bombers will have 17 AFL-listed players to pick from this week including James Polkinghorne, Jackson Merrett, Jake Long, Conor McKenna, Aaron Francis, Mark Jamar, Alex Morgan, Jason Ashby, Shaun Edwards, Sam Michael, Mason Redman, Yestin Eades, Gach Nyuon, Nick Kommer, Will Hams, Shaun McKernan and Tom Wallis.

The Bombers will take on Geelong on Saturday, September 3 at North Port Oval from 2.40pm. The game will be broadcast live on Channel 7.

I will miss Smack.
Though, my methadone will be seeing McKenna destroy Nokia Cocky.

Dat midfield. Hype.

It’s a Fine balance between choosing players in form and picking players to develop valuable experience.