Elimination Final vs Geelong, 2:40pm Saturday 3 September at North Port Oval

hams pivotal q1 and remained good through.

hepp pivotal q1 and q4.

qs 2 and 3 were hanging on and keeping in touch.

■■■■ i love a bombers team that can score.

That was a great game of footy.

Heppell Junior is a gun and BOG for me.

No way, he was garbage and will never make an AFL list

Watch Hams have 30 touches and 2 goals, spinning out of packs and showing composure with 90% efficiency, and have people on Blitz say he doesn't have enough tricks to make it.

Yep. And Polkinghorne will probs collect 25+ and slot a couple of while he’s at it. AFL is a different standard.

Undersold him. Apologies Polkster.

HepD in the outer doing a zillion photos ten minutes after the game ends.

Egan is a brilliant coach. Moves Polkinhorne forward, Edwards back and Irish to the wing and all three make a difference in the last.

Shades of Sheeds.

Did ego coach for development, and do enough to make the 8, then played this game the way he wanted in q1 did a bit more development in q2/3 then went back to the winning plan for q4?

the turn around seemed astronomical to be coincidence.

Fantastic game boys, well coached. Congratulations to all concerned. Go Bombers. Who do we play next?

Bulldogs? Got thrashed today.

With the massive swing in momentum I would have thought moving Francis to the backline might have been on the cards.

Ps. Nash Holmes is a genuine finals player. Get him in.

Still on a chub over that goal by Francis

That was a real pleasure to watch.

I hope anyone who has played for our VFL these last few years know how much their bits of success has meant to our fans, go for it boys!

Redman is a gun!!! Absolutely thrilled with him gonna become a big game player.

Fantastic game boys, well coached. Congratulations to all concerned. Go Bombers. Who do we play next?

Footscray who lost by 70 pts and have their seniors in Perth next week.

Bulldogs? Got thrashed today.

Good. Their best players I imagine, will all be playing in the firsts which may give us more opportunity to smash them again. Go Bombers!

How ■■■■■■ long was the last quarter??

Fantastic work boys. We lost way during the second quarter, but worked our way back into the game late in the 3rd and then owned the last quarter. Some great goals in that game that should make a fantastic highlights package.

off the top of my head…

POLKY fantastic game up forward by him. BOG Really stepped up and kicked 4 in the second half.
The Big Russian played tough all day. I liked his ruckwork, marking and a couple of goals, but loved seeing him dive in on top of Nakia when he was roughing up HeppA.
Longy just moves so well with the ball. He has so much upside.
Franga - kicked the first for the game and then a massive goal from 60 in the last. Got held well by his opponent in the middle of the game but was good to see the big tackle and booming goal in the last.
HeppA - Another great game in the middle. He racks up touches in the contest. Would be great to see him get rookied next year. Fantastic to see the big bro sitting up in the stands as well.

Essendon FC Retweeted

Dyson Heppell :heavy_check_mark: @DysonHeppell
Get right around @EssendonVFL boys have been massive today. Yeeeeww

22m

What. A. Game.

Redman is a gun!!! Absolutely thrilled with him gonna become a big game player.

This. Redman was absolutely vital to that last quarter effort.

What a game! High skilled and good kicking for goal.

Best for mine: Jamar, Polkinghorne, Heppell, Holmes, Redman, Freezer

What’s the explanation for the long quarters in the VFL? Can’t work it out.

What's the explanation for the long quarters in the VFL? Can't work it out.

They can sell more ad time.