Elimination Final vs Geelong, 2:40pm Saturday 3 September at North Port Oval

I suggest the Cats expended so much energy to get back in the game they won't have much left in the last quarter
ATE was the positive spark we needed to win.

At half time, down on the farm, very fearful what the next two qtts held, so went to the shed to work on the fergie (18horses),came in ,saw ten pages had been added, and dared to believe, what a result, the club is finishing the year at full throttle.

Where
can one expect to see a replay? .

Hawks played Sphanger (?) for 90 seconds last weekend so he would qualify for vfl as well as afl. Did the hawks make the vfl finals?
Box Hill didn't make the finals so the Hawks played him for 90 secs last week in the Box Hill development league side, basically the Box Hill reserves, so he would qualify for the development league finals. If that's not rorting the system I don't know what is.

last qtr was as enjoyable as the Carlscum win.

Incredible performance. Any chance we can get SMACK back next week?
No. In for multiple surgeries, suggesting he will be retained on the AFL list.
Where can one expect to see a replay? .

Think you’ll be able to see on 7view or whatever it’s called.

I think you can also access games on the VFL website. Dunno about how long they take to put them up.

Ok, some who comes into the senior team this week?

Geelong VFL ‏@GeelongVFL 3h3 hours ago
COCKATOO! A huge goal from 50m out, and a great Cocky celebration to boot! GEE 97 ESS 75 #PJVFL

We're paying $3.60 with Sportsbet

Thankyou for that post aboods. Wins post of the year for mine.

Owe you a beer or four. :wink:

Where can one expect to see a replay? .

Think you’ll be able to see on 7view or whatever it’s called.

I think you can also access games on the VFL website. Dunno about how long they take to put them up.

Thanks sooo looking g forward to it and getting to the game next week!

Geelong VFL ‏@GeelongVFL 3h3 hours ago COCKATOO! A huge goal from 50m out, and a great Cocky celebration to boot! GEE 97 ESS 75 #PJVFL
Flopped out his cocky a bit prematurely it seems.
Ok, some who comes into the senior team this week?

That sounds like a gay ■■■■■.

We're paying $3.60 with Sportsbet

Thankyou for that post aboods. Wins post of the year for mine.

Owe you a beer or four. :wink:

Glad I could help :slight_smile:

Still excited. Can’t wait for next week.

Geelong VFL ‏@GeelongVFL 3h3 hours ago COCKATOO! A huge goal from 50m out, and a great Cocky celebration to boot! GEE 97 ESS 75 #PJVFL

Isn’t that what Walla did at the Crichton medal?

Anyone mentioned how Jamar was 2" from taking Cockatoo’s head off in the 2nd ? would of loved for him to connect.

Who was the dirty ■■■■■■■ that cleaned up Hams off the ball when he wasn’t looking? Not many saw it. Second quarter, I think. Southern end of the ground.

Farking internet died, big floods up here. Told Mrs Humble we were gone.

Couldn’t believe the result.

IN: JAMAR

No one tells you anything.

Absolutely incredible last quarter. I really gave us zero chance going into the last.