Elimination Final vs Geelong, 2:40pm Saturday 3 September at North Port Oval

Stats from footy live app:

Hams 22 disposals, 5 tackles. 2 goals
Polk 22, 5, 4 goals 1
Edwards 20 disp, 4 tackles
Redman 20 disp, 4 tackles, 1 goal 1. 1 hit out!
Kommer 19 disp (15 handballs), 1 tackle. 1 goal
Mckenna 16 disposal, 4 tackles, 1 goal
Long 15 disposals, 5 tackles, 1 goal. 1 hit out
Merrett 12 disposals, 1 tackle, 2 goals
Morgan 11 disposals
Ashby 10 disposals, 4 tackles
Francis 10 disposals, 4 tackles, 5 hit outs, 2 goals
Jamar 10 disposals, 2 tackles, 53 hit outs, 2 goals
Wallis 8 disposals, 1 tackle

Based on the stats, clearly none of the VFL listed players did anything of note

… except the one with 22 touches and 4 team-lifting goals?

EDIT: Der… me dumb.

Which is not to say they weren’t important – e.g. Freezer Ferry Langford filling the large gaps in our list down back.

… except the one with 22 touches and 4 team-lifting goals?

Well he’s not technically VFL listed this year

Hawks played Sphanger (?) for 90 seconds last weekend so he would qualify for vfl as well as afl. Did the hawks make the vfl finals?
Box Hill didn't make the finals so the Hawks played him for 90 secs last week in the Box Hill development league side, basically the Box Hill reserves, so he would qualify for the development league finals. If that's not rorting the system I don't know what is.

Thanks for clearing that up. Definitely rorting.

The clear difference between the low stats in this game and the higher stats we commonly see in a lot of games was the lack of cheap uncontested stats like chip back 15 metres and chip sideways 15 metres etc.

Still havent put my clothes back on since the game. Swinging free and easy

Who was the dirty ■■■■■■■ that cleaned up Hams off the ball when he wasn't looking? Not many saw it. Second quarter, I think. Southern end of the ground.

Geelong put a target on Wills back today. They were crunching him every time after he disposed of the ball.

So I saw Zach, HeppD, Gach, Eades, Tippa, Hartley, JoeDan, Mitch Brown, Ambrose, Parish there. Who else was in attendance?

So I saw Zach, HeppD, Gach, Eades, Tippa, Hartley, JoeDan, Mitch Brown, Ambrose, Parish there. Who else was in attendance?

The Langford, LAV, Grima, Leuey, Raz, Dys, Gleeson, BJ

Fanta, Harvs, Doc Reid, Skippy, Hepp’s mum, Zaka, BJ & child

Still havent put my clothes back on since the game. Swinging free and easy

50 farking hitouts. Please play VFL next year Jamar

Parish came in with Gach and promptly got mobbed. Poor Gach had to sit back like a stale bottle of p1ss while Darc dealt with a steady stream of autographs, selfies, photos etc.

Parish came in with Gach and promptly got mobbed. Poor Gach had to sit back like a stale bottle of p1ss while Darc dealt with a steady stream of autographs, selfies, photos etc.

Now there’s as good an example of ebony and ivory as you’d ever hope to see.

Any links to replays etc?
Just got home from local footy and the women’s footy has no appeal whatsoever, wouldn’t mind catching the VFL replay

Fanta, Harvs, Doc Reid, Skippy, Hepp's mum, Zaka, BJ & child
Jackets (in blue puff jacket), Woosha, Paul Cousins
Fanta, Harvs, Doc Reid, Skippy, Hepp's mum, Zaka, BJ & child
Jackets (in blue puff jacket), Woosha

Kelly, Simpkin

And @HurleyBurley saw reckons he saw Robert Shaw and Alec Epis

LET’S PACK THE JOINT NEXT WEEK.

LET’S PACK THE JOINT NEXT WEEK.

There’s nothing like a well packed joint… Apparently.