Elimination Final vs Geelong, 2:40pm Saturday 3 September at North Port Oval

I’m on a high presently.

Enjoyed a great day at the game today. Can’t wait for a replay (also looking forward to a game of spotting myself on tv behind the dons goal, going off in the last)

Any idea whether our game will be on the Saturday or Sunday arvo?

Enjoyed a great day at the game today. Can't wait for a replay (also looking forward to a game of spotting myself on tv behind the dons goal, going off in the last)

Any idea whether our game will be on the Saturday or Sunday arvo?

I assume Saturday so that Sandy/Port don’t have a 6 day break.

LET’S PACK THE JOINT NEXT WEEK.

Obey this man!

So I saw Zach, HeppD, Gach, Eades, Tippa, Hartley, JoeDan, Mitch Brown, Ambrose, Parish there. Who else was in attendance?

Pete Lazer

VFL site currently has both upcoming finals at 2AM on Wed 7 Sep B)

Can’t find those stats on my app

Can't find those stats on my app
Yeah, what’s the trick to getting past round 21 and to the finals games?

I just tried an update and that didn’t work.

I actually used to play soccer with the guy that runs the business but he busted his foot so I can’t give him a piece of my mind tomorrow

Click the symbol on the top left of screen when you’re on the VFL view. The small rectangle with a couple of lines under it. It will then change the display to a calendar and it has today’s games down the bottom.
Select our game and you can see the usual stats

VFL site currently has both upcoming finals at 2AM on Wed 7 Sep B)

Under lights then?

Click the symbol on the top left of screen when you’re on the VFL view. The small rectangle with a couple of lines under it. It will then change the display to a calendar and it has today’s games down the bottom.

You on Apple?

You on Apple?

Yep

What a cracking win, incredible performance. Crowd was fantastic, hope we pack it out next week!

That was awesome!! The twos have given us so much two years running now.

Extremely impressed with Redman, Heppell, Francis and the old stagers Polkinghorne and Jamar!

I love seeing the young players gel and achieve together and even though it’s VFL you can see them play for each other which will hopefully continue in the ones next year.

We can do better: Coghlan was quiet before a significant last quarter, Hams was sick all week, Ashby and Conor will want to do much better. Francis was sporadic.

Jamar is carrying a huge load though.

Not sure how much Footscray crippled their 70-point-loss team this week because of the seniors game in Perth in just five days.

Francis has kicked 2 amazing goals this year, the 1st was goal of the year, Hird like, the 1 today from 60+m was Lucas like.
And on top of that some of his tackles are ■■■■■■ awesome.

Francis in my opinion is going to be the most exciting player to watch develop over the next 3 or 4 years, he is a ■■■■■■ beast.
I remember glimpses simular from Hurley’s 1st season and have loved him since destroying Tredrea in his 1st game and knocking Hawks out of the finals.

Francis goal on the seconds review on the afls website

Brilliant goal

Actually, another way to see the stats on the footy live app is just to look in the Round 1 VFL matches. Weirdly, it’s in there

You on Apple?

Yep

Boooooo