Elimination Final vs Geelong, 2:40pm Saturday 3 September at North Port Oval

Would like to echo those asking for a replay.

No replay yet !

Savor the moment Franga slots it from the Port of Melbourne

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/afl/news/2016/9/essendon-pulls-off-remarkable-come-from-behind-vfl-finals-win/

I still have it on my dvr at home, starting to think I should have a screening at my place and charge admission…

Still no replay anywhere?

WTF they have put up Port v Sandy game but not ours.

Clicked like , but I definitely dont like.

I still have it on my dvr at home, starting to think I should have a screening at my place and charge admission....

Hey, Yossarian. Any chance you can post it onto You tube?

Clicked like , but I definitely dont like.

They have TWO Port vs Sandy replays up now but still no Ess vs Cats

I still have it on my dvr at home, starting to think I should have a screening at my place and charge admission....

Hey, Yossarian. Any chance you can post it onto You tube?

I would if I knew how to get it off the dvr…

My copy has transmission glitches but I’ll look at sending it to the Estonians tonight.

My copy has transmission glitches but I'll look at sending it to the Estonians tonight.

It would seem Channel 7 doesnt understand which club has the biggest fan base in Australia ( especially when we win).

BomberTV absolutely nowhere to be seen with regards to the VFL, despite knowing that’s what the fans want. But please give me more of Woosha wishing the Paralympians good luck in Rio.

Fark, fark, fark, where is the replay, I’m ready to chuck a tanty!

They have port vs Sandringham from this weekend but no bombers vs gee. Cmon!!!

They have port vs Sandringham from this weekend but no bombers vs gee. Cmon!!!

The ■■■■■■■ idiots not only don’t have Essendon v Geelong but they have Port v Sandy up there twice. ■■■■■■■ morons.

BomberTV absolutely nowhere to be seen with regards to the VFL, despite knowing that's what the fans want.

Pretty strange given how much they improved the VFL coverage last year. Is @Tomm_vdv still in charge / on blitz?

I forgot to go to Estonia when I visited Europe these past two months.

Am I forgiven now?

Spam their Twitter feed everyone

Spam their Twitter feed everyone

Way ahead of you Ivan

Look away Gerard!

Found the raw game footage on Youtube, there’s no commentary or multiple cameras or anything like that, so only view if you’re desperate before Channel 7 put it up, or if you can’t travel to Estonia:

Link to Youtube Channel

Thought the Francis chase down and goal were worth seeing from this reverse angle.

Chase down tackle:

Goal:

(They look better in GIFV format but, you know, I’ll let Barnz and Riolio duke that one out in the New Blitz Thread).