Elimination Final vs Geelong, 2:40pm Saturday 3 September at North Port Oval

That run down tackle. A lion chasing down a gazelle.

Ha, you can see Paddy flapping his legs in the second one.

So I saw Zach, HeppD, Gach, Eades, Tippa, Hartley, JoeDan, Mitch Brown, Ambrose, Parish there. Who else was in attendance?

The Langford, LAV, Grima, Leuey, Raz, Dys, Gleeson, BJ

Forgot to add I saw Matthew Knights there with a bullish grin on his face pre match. I assume it was gone at full time.

Game is now up on Plus7 iPad app. Not sure if that means other platforms as well? Can’t wait to reprise that last quarter.

yep I am watching it online right now at -
https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/vfl/-/watch/32543450/vfl-saturday-3-sept-geelong-vs-essendon/

That was brilliant. What a comeback.

Game is now up on Plus7 iPad app. Not sure if that means other platforms as well? Can't wait to reprise that last quarter.

Works on Android as well.

yep I am watching it online right now at - https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/vfl/-/watch/32543450/vfl-saturday-3-sept-geelong-vs-essendon/

Yup finally they have loaded it up on 7 plus!

DAT GOAL

just thinking about it again at my desk today at work and had to get up and start fist pumping.

FRANCIS

FRANCIS

can’t wait for this to replace diggers’ saying franklin

I forgot to go to Estonia when I visited Europe these past two months.

Am I forgiven now?

I love the Estonian reference but are you sure you didn’t forget to go to Spain?

Do I have to exSpain everything?!?

No borad you don’t.

Thanks much for that btw.

Has no-one mentioned the Russian in regard to this game?
He was enormous in the last quarter.
He gave us first possession at every clearance.

No borad you don't.

Thanks much for that btw.

Yes, cheers to the kind soul who allowed me to kick back and watch that last quarter a few times over the past few days.

That Francis minute is such a rush. Every time I see the tackle I can’t help but shout “FWOAHHHH!” and then the goal “WOH-HO-HOHHHHH!” My neighbours can set their clocks to it.

If we dont get the next goal we are done