Elves attacking cars in the US

Elves running wild in America...

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Womans-car-attacked-by-self-identified-high-elf-battling-evil-259598811.html?mobile=y

The last thing the woman from Northeast Portland probably expected when she got up Tuesday morning was that she would be attacked by a sword-wielding elf.

But that's what happened around 7 a.m. as she drove her red BMW by the intersection of Southeast 7th and Morrison.

A man dressed in chain-mail with a helmet, shield and carrying a sword and staff ran into traffic and started attacking her car.

Although I'd have hope that if he thought he was fighting Morgoth he'd have called himself a Noldor in the services of accuracy, not just "high elf".

Then again, he was ripped to the ■■■■ on LSD so high isn't that inaccurate.

typical Game of Thrones fans..

More like LOTR

l thought it said Elvis at first, but he would have just shot the car.

l thought it said Elvis at first, but he would have just shot the car.

I thought it said Elvis at first and figured he was angry about not having a cheeseburger available.

Did he have weird ears to identify as an elf? Coz chain mail , sword and helm might be something else. I dunno, a Templar maybe!!! That ■■■■■■■■ Dan brown started this…

More like LOTR

even worse

Never met an elf.

I never met one I didn't like.

Well they need to fill in their spare time when they aren’t making Christmas presents. Interesting they attacked a red car, maybe someone should let Santa know?