Emails

Windows:
Press the Windows key plus the “C” key to open the Charms menu.
Select the Search option and type reinstall in the Search text field (do not press Enter).
Select the Settings option.
On the left side of the screen, select Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
On the “Reset your PC” screen, click Next.
On the “Do you want to fully clean your drive” screen, select Just remove my files to do a quick deletion or select Fully clean the drive to have all files erased.
On the “Ready to reset your PC” screen, click Reset.

Apple:
(throw device into the river)

How long do I keep it in the river? Is a day enough?

yep 1 day is fine.

Need some help guys…

I’ve never received a notification email from Blitz… I’ve checked my notification settings and they are definitely set to send. I also dont have Blitz emails in my Junk folder.

Can anyone help?

Mods only reply if you write directly to them.

Like this
@saladin
@Mendozaaaa

Need some help guys...

I’ve never received a notification email from Blitz… I’ve checked my notification settings and they are definitely set to send. I also dont have Blitz emails in my Junk folder.

Can anyone help?

have you ever got a pm?

Need some help guys...

Can anyone help?

have you ever got a pm?

Nope. I’ve never been notified if someone has either liked or quoted my post.

Need some help guys...

Can anyone help?

have you ever got a pm?

i’ve only ever got notifications for pms/posting in threads i’ve created/ being @'d.

emails only for PMs.

Need some help guys...

Can anyone help?

have you ever got a pm?

Don’t think we’ve had that since the big blitz crash a coupe of years ago

So how to keep track of someone quoting your post?

F5 over and over.

F5 over and over.

Ahh yes, got plenty of practise in the Hurley thread… but do I really have to go back to previous posts and manually check if someone quotes me?