England: 10 years to save the Lettuce

As long as the rich are comfy, the Tories won’t mind.

4 Likes

Dominic gawn

2 Likes

New season on the IT Crowd looks to have landed. Not a fan of the new casting.

5 Likes

The thing about the Anchors is, they always try to ‘walk-it-in’

3 Likes

Should have gone to the Hague.

2 Likes

She was not much better than a common thief.

“A source told the Mail on Sunday: “Liz used Chevening as a mini Number 10, holding meetings with her inner circle which often turned into parties in the evening. The Cabinet Office was told by staff at the house that items such as towelling robes and even slippers vanished during that period, and have asked her to cover the cost.”

1 Like

Interesting…my initial thoughts are …I like it.

" The answer is to align all government activity around five “missions”, to be pursued over two terms of a Labour government.

The “missions”—covering growth, the National Health Service, decarbonisation, crime and education—will come with single audacious targets, such as halving serious violent crime and achieving the fastest sustained growth in the G7."

1 Like

Coronation Day could expose more fractures in the UK, including the response to the request to chant allegiance to the throne.
Don’t expect much north of the English border. Celtic fans at a recent game sang ‘You can shove your foreign nation up your Rrs’ , to the tune of She’ll be Coming Round the Mountain

3 Likes

“Coronation”, I believe.

I’ve posted the clip in the EPL thread, but here it is again:

9 Likes

Thanks.
I stand corrected, my hearing amiss when I listened to it.

LOL

Probably funny years ago but for the last few years it’s been vindaloo.

I’m out of touch, Balti was the basic in my day

Most pollies are the same. Scottish ex leader and her hubby are under investigation for similar. Snouts in the trough for most of them.

You probably couldn’t handle the hot stuff😄

1 Like

The timing of her resignation was a bit sus. There she was, electorally successful, on a mission to champion Scottish Independence, like a 21st century William Wallace , an ideologue, then abruptly “drops the mike” without achieving the Holy Grail.

1 Like

All down to her husband apparently.

She could have said they had a chinese wall between them. Thats always believable , right?

Sexually transmitted political demise?

3 Likes

Thats AKA the Berejiklian Syndrome I think.

1 Like