English Premier League 2018/19

For what it is worth, I thought that both were harsh. The second one I can understand but I don’t think he meant to be that dangerous. First one was silly on both fronts. I have seen an Arsenal player (may have been Abou Diaby) get a card for something similar against joey barton. Should have been given a free kick because it was barton but no the ref had no sense of theatre.

I started watching from about the 67th minute and I thought Bournemouth were just going to stuff it up with stupid shots rarely testing Hugo. I can see why so many people hate dele ali though. Might get a card for that wrestling move right at the end, because I don’t think the ref saw it properly.

Well if Messi can get a free kick for a superman punch on Fabinho…

1 Like

If Liverpool win the league then Divock Origi should have a monument built in his honour!

4 Likes

Wow, 86th minute. The race keeps going to the death.

2 Likes

I can honestly see City dropping points to the Foxes. Liverpool are powering on whilst City are spluttering to the line. Hate to say it but I have to admire Liverpool’s season and reckon they are playing the best football

They have the attacking weapons to threaten City. They definitely won’t be dropping points to Brighton next week now that they are safe. Cardiff’s relegation confirmed after losing to Palace. Not too upset with that, any team with Warnock managing it can GAGF…

The sheep shaggers can GAGF, good to see them go down

1 Like

I reckon the complete opposite…

You’re both half right. Both are powering to the line.

Foxes are paying $13 for the win and even $7.50 for a draw.

I’m not a betting man but they seem very long

Liverpool are still playing good football and scoring goals in the process. City are grinding out results and look real flat. I think being knocked out of the CL knocked a bit of stuffing out of them

I’m still recovering from that win. Heart in the mouth stuff. The Foxes are plucky and will take Man City on rather than solely defend. Anything could happen.

1 Like

Jamie Vardy is the biggest flog in the EPL and he will be setting himself to ruin Man City’s party.

Let’s hope he does.

4 Likes

:pray:

2 Likes

I’d put Delle Ali ahead of him.

2 Likes

Bernardo Silva for mine.

Pogba.

2 Likes

Souness is still the biggest flog since piers morgan.

Devs up 1 - 0 up at HT.

Just get the 3 lads.

Jeezuz :roll_eyes: