Ouch…

1 Like

Pretty much

Herera gone.

Meh.

Always liked him. Gave his all for the club. But was limited as a player

Hope he does well wherever he goes

1 Like

Villa 2 v West Brom 1 after the first leg. Red card for Gayle.

Go Villans!

2 Likes

Leeds up 1-0 after the first leg.

@Socks_and_Sandals was going apesheet when the Villans scored those two goals in 4 mins late in the game last night. Happy for him. Had another mate text me when Leeds scored their goal. Am kinda torn, but fck it - hope Villa are promoted. Looks like being Villa vs Leeds for that final spot.

Anyway, started on the pregame drinks at 6:30 p.m. Trust I haven’t gone too early. Think I will have the Reds game on the big screen and City vs Brighton on the iPad or phone. Not really expecting much from Brighton, but I have to retain some hope. Wolves will be no push over either, so I hope our boys are switched on. @redbull & @smooth - are you gents set?

3 Likes

At the Imperial Hotel for the last game of the season; dont expect City to drop points but you never know. Took tomorrow off and so thought I may as well go out and watch the game. Go Reds and go Brighton!

1 Like

I am ready to go mate. Had planned on heading out to watch it - but unfortunately one of my daughters has spent the weekend in hospital so its the couch for me. Most likely just the one screen but i could get the second one up.

Watching City play Burnley the other week was the most nervous I have even been watching a sporting event not involving my team. Therefore I am thinking I just enjoy the Reds doing our thing at home for the last time in what has been an amazing season. Happy to see Mo is back.

1 Like

Be awesome if we win and Matt Ryan is the hero against City!

2 Likes

Dude, I trust the little one is OK?

Yeah, I am at home tonight. Thumping 15-hour day at work tomoz, so had to stay home and drink myself into jollity or oblivion. I’m proud of the lads regardless. Has been an incredible season.

Go Brighton (and us).

1 Like

Thanks mate. She should be ok - it’s asthma related. I spent last night with her and my wife is with her tonight, while I’m at home with the our other daughter.

Certainly puts some perspective into life - its not all about goals and shaking goal posts!

1 Like

Wonder if any of the United fans will be popping their heads in here tonight. Must be horrible wanting your cross city rival to win the title so your arch enemies miss out!

4 Likes

If we don’t win, I personally blame @Aceman for saying Liverpool would win the title! Put an absolute jinx on Liverpool.

Tokyo?

I friggen nervous as ■■■■!

Nah mate - Melbourne. Seems to be an Imperial in every capital city around the world. :joy:

2 Likes

Was just gunna say. In town for the biggest evening of the EPL season and no love my way. Ha.

1 Like