English Premier League 2018/19

It is what I imagine watching a Carlton v Port GF would be like.
One one hand I’d rather Liverpool win but on the other I’m quite happy that United has the title of the most successful.
Anyway trying to find a bar in Jakarta showing it

1 Like

Same, it’s like Richmond vs Collingwood. You hate both teams so the only solace you can take is that fact that one will lose

In the commercial era. :crazy_face:

Just killing time before kick off - so I went back to the start of this thread. There are some classic comments. My favourite is that Allison Becker wasn’t going to help Liverpool’s defence given our horrible Centre Backs - well played @Black_Kavanagh - that Van Dijk player goes alright as the PFA player of the year.

Also I think @Smooth gets the award for the most accurate predictions. Has the top 4 in order going into the last game, with 5th and 6th only swapping in position. 2 out of 3 of the relegated sides as well. Mark Hughes was the 2nd manager sacked after Fulham won this title by getting rid of Slaviša Jokanović first.

4 Likes

Honestly I am hoping Liverpool win it. Mainly because Essendon sucks and I hope some of you guys get to watch at least one of your sports teams be successful

At least with Liverpool Klopp has built a team. City have just chucked millions upon millions worth of players in the team.

But more importantly than all that.I hope your little one is feeling a bit better, that absolutely sucks mate

3 Likes

My usual cable station is showing the City game so I guess I’ll have that on and check scores on the phone. Hoping Liverpool can somehow nab the title.

1 Like

Ah cool, that makes Essendon minnows of the commercial era then aswell :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thx, Rob. I actually suggested Klopp as the next Bombers coach. Could be difficult given that the Reds are about to put a new £170k per week deal in front of him. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Would be sick, though. Watching him fist-pump a Walla goal from the boundary. :joy:

1 Like

Looking forward to this game :+1:

Yeah but both Richmond and Collingwood are successful. City are still minnows

Think both city and Liverpool will win. City 1-0, Liverpool 3-1

DAZN broadcasts in Japanese only. So, I am stuck with the Japanese equivalent of Bruce McAvaney & his sidekick. They both lose their sheet during games. It is both annoying and funny at the same time. :joy:

p.s. Thx for the well wishes.

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t realise that was the case for DAZN. I can switch languages thankfully.

Spurs have goaled already. Nice.

Man, thought you were watching the City game. Almost had a mini heart attack then. :joy:

1 Like

Gomen. Although Brighton did just go inches wide.

1 Like

Sheeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt.

Hendo needs to be careful here. Has been a bit too lippy.

Mannnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeee!!!

2 Likes

To easy