English Premier League 2018/19

RIP Lurtz

Lurtz%20death

Saruman will need another to ascend his ranks to fill in the void.

Wolves finally sign Jesus Vallejo from Real Madrid on a season long loan with Patrick Cutrone close to being signed on a permanent deal for $18Million from AC Milan.

got maguire for a bargain

Maybe, donā€™t rate him personally but guess we will find out soon enough

Lukaku for Dybala looks like happening as well.

Hopefully we can wrap that up along with Bruno Fernandes before the window closes.

Apparently Dybala does not want to join man u, be interesting to see how it plays out

All the Italian journos saying the opposite.

According to Gazzetta dello sport, heā€™s being pushed out the door but wants to prove himself at Juve, but who the fck really knows

Depends on what Ronaldo wants. Letā€™s be real.

1 Like

haha youā€™re not wrong there

Ā£85m??? Not a bargain

2 Likes

Premier league proven
Manchester United price tag
5 year contract in September.
Leicester didnā€™t want sell.

BaRgAiN

Man U love overpaying players.

I havenā€™t watched a lot of him but heā€™s no where near the VVD type of player you would expect for that money.

I can understand why they would have to pay that to get the player they want. The market is ridiculous for the top clubs. Thatā€™s extortion in my opinion.

2 Likes

VVD wasnt that sort of player 12 months ago. Everyone mocked Liverpool for the price they paid for him, now look.

Iā€™m not a fan of McGuire either but weā€™ll now see.

Because manu have a recent record of developing players?

I agree with that.

All I know is that Harry better be thick skinned because the eyes of the football world will be on him and he better perform.

Surprised that heā€™s 26. Thought he was younger.

From the Wayne Rooney school of looking 15 years older than he is.

1 Like

Dybala will struggle in England.
Juve definitely getting the better end of that deal if it eventuates. I still donā€™t think it will happen mind you

1 Like

Dybala or the man who plays in timberlands? And you think juve are getting the better deal

Dybala has been ordinary for a few seasons now