English Premier League 2018/19

If Mourinho does get the boot, who comes in to replace him?

Would Zidane go there? It won’t be like managing Real Madrid.

Low? Hiddink? Conte? Big Sam?

PLEASE!!

Pretty please.

Please make this happen

2 Likes

Won’t be Zidane

Pogba to captain coach!

2 Likes

Talent wise he is, but he doesn’t have the mentality to be the main man for his side in the EPL. He is waaay to flaky, his ego doesn’t match his output either

I reckon he has been our BOG in about 3/4 of our games so far this season.

He was exceptional against us, the only real creative outlet and threat. Every other player looked ho-hum…

Come back to Juve #POGBACK

There’s no way in the world Pogba was a Mourinho signing, that was a marketing department signing. He’s the absolute antithesis of the type of midfielder Mourinho likes. Doesn’t track back and defend, not a disciplined player, doesn’t adhere to structure.

3 Likes

I think the same. Woodward seems to love trying to get these galatico signings instead of focusing on getting mourinho style players

Phil Jones reminds me so much of Myers, constantly injured then comes in and struggles

1 Like

That would be pre circa 2018 Myers.

Liverpool have conceded 2 in the final 10 minutes against Chelsea to trail 2-1.
Hazard scored a peach of a goal

1 Like

Meh league cup.

1 Like

Got them in the League this weekend too at Stamford Bridge. Big game!

With stronger lineups for both sides. Fabinho was ordinary, as were Clyne & Moreno.

Should be a cracker at Stamford Bridge.

2 Likes

Question, where did this whole bubble thing from west ham come from?

The hammers stadium looks awesome, but it certainly lacks the atmosphere that Upton park used to have. Stands are too far away from the pitch

Any special reason/event behind the Pink & white away strip today?

Oh, … and fk me, 1 down already. Playing like they dont GAF right out of the gate.

Cya Mourinho.

We are cooked

That’s what happens when you don’t strengthen properly over summer and have too many guys with egos who don’t put in consistently on the pitch

Fwiw I reckon Jose gave up on the season about a week into the pre season tour

I love Jose, I really do- but the players aren’t playing for him. I hope before he goes he benches pogba for the rest of the season

i’d ■■■■ them both off tbh.