ONNNNNNN
YOUUUUUUU
IRONSSSSSSS

COOOOMMEEEEEE
ONNNNNNNNN
YOUUUUUUU
IRONSSSSSSS

2 Likes

Get into it Stal! Or as we used to say in my old days workin for the Colonelā€¦ā€œFIRE UP YOU CNUTS!ā€

Tell you what between Richmond losing last week, West ham winning 8 nil this week, Collingwood losing today and West ham beating man u tonight my faith in sport has been reborn.

I believe in sport again.

6 Likes

3 - 1 TO THE COCKNEY BOYS

1 Like

Oh well it could be worseā€¦I could support Collingwood

I was wrong in saying that Jose will be gone by Christmas. He will be lucky to see out November at this rate. Need a total clean out

COMMEEEEEE
ONNNNN
YOUUUUUUU
IRONSSSSSS

1 Like

2-0 win over Southhampton - Wolves were flat and average but finish ok and manage to keep a clean sheet. We were outplayed for most of the match and turned the ball over poorly but 3 points is wonderful! This season is a dream so far. What a great day- thanks Wolves and WC!

1 Like

A late, late stunner from Daniel Sturridge rescues a point for the Reds at Stamford Bridge, canceling out Hazardā€™s opener. Deserved a point, had some chances cleared off the line. Theyā€™re a decent side Chelsea, I wouldā€™ve taken a point prior to kick-off so reasonably pleasedā€¦

2 Likes

Best we could have hoped for. Fair result in the end, but damn, that was a pearler from Studge!

2 Likes

That third goal for the Hammers was like a training drill. No pressure on Noble, and a million miles between the centre backs. Sign Mou for another 5 years!

3 Likes

First touch of the football as well. 50th PL goal in his 103rd appearance for Liverpool. Took more games than Torres, Fowler, Owen, Suarez, etc but in terms of total minutes played scored at a faster rate than all but Torres. Just shows how much injuries have curtailed him, certainly since 13/14. Great we kept him and heā€™s accepted his impact sub role.

2 Likes

He may well be getting a start ahead of mane and salah soon as they canā€™t find the back the net atm.

Just watched the full replay.

We certainly had plenty of chances. Salahā€™s right footed effort (cleared by their defender just in time), Shaqiriā€™s mistimed shot, Firminoā€™s header. At the other end, Alisson did well to deny Hazard a brace and I liked the VVD run down of Willian.

That goal from Sturridge, though, was superb. One of the things that makes him so dangerous is his ability to score off both feet - even though the goal in this match was off Danielā€™s stronger left foot.

2 Likes

Just finished watching Wolves v Palace. Another good win for Wolves away, another clean sheet. Probably not at our best again but 3 points is gold leading into the break. Weā€™ve got 15 points now from 8 - just brilliant. Iā€™m thoroughly enjoying this year :smile:

Watford up nextā€¦

1 Like

2 down after 10 minutes at home. Jose wonā€™t see out the evening at this rate

?? 3 -2 up with 5 to go.

We couldnā€™t win one, ā€¦ could we??

Hopefully Jose stays. This win should paper over the cracks. #MourinhoIn

2 Likes