English Premier League 2018/19

After 2 months in charge, you thought Brendan Rodgers knew what he was doing, too.

Thierry Henry officially Monaco manager.

1 Like

real madrid 2 nil down at home after 13 minutes!

We are a bottom 4 team on form.

Lindloff and Smalling would have to be the worst centre back pairing in the league and Ashley Young isā€¦ Ashley Young.

Joke.

Iā€™ve not seen a dire half of football this year from a Premier League side and that says a lot being a United fan.

Utter laughing stock.

Game plan = sit back as far as possible and just wait to concede goals.

Not one player wants to be out on that pitch other than Ashley Young and that is simply because he canā€™t believe that he has actually fooled a Premier League club into thinking that he is football player.

The commentators summed it up perfectly.

ā€œChelsea in control. Manchester Unitedā€¦ Insipid.ā€

Get rid of this idiot, please.

1 Like

Horrible defending from that corner. Pogba ants in his pants?

And then we score a goal by accident.

Red Devils score. 1-1.

Bit more urgency in Man Uā€™s play now. Chelsea laconic.

Martial.

Take a bow.

Chelsea dropping points here presents a good chance for the Reds to move above them on the table (as long as they take care of business at Huddersfield).

That would have to be the worst goal Iā€™ve seen conceded in the last few seconds of a game.

United should be embarrassed by that.

Pathetic.

Chelsea score & equalise 95 mins in.

Ugh, it had to be that truck Barkley that scored the equaliser

Judging by that performance Jose hasnā€™t lost the players, havent see Them put in that much effort and intensity for a long time

Hope Jose gets a hold of that flog who celebrated right in front of him

1 Like

Great second half.

Awesome finish!

As a neutral, I didnā€™t mind that game.

Hope I can get up in 3 hours & watch the Reds maintain the pressure on City at the top of the table.

Hell of a ride that.

10 seconds, ā€¦ they just needed to keep them out for 10 more fkng seconds.

Fark!

I said as he was coming on: ā€œAs long as that plonker doesnā€™t score, Itā€™ll be a miracle.ā€

And then thatā€¦

Be interested to see what happens to that Chelsea bloke.

And I agree about playing with intensity but the problem with that is, it takes them going a goal or two down and a total waste of a first half before they even try and play football.

Salah goal in the 23rd min. Reds 1-0 up vs Huddersfield.

Thank ā– ā– ā– ā–  for that. Not an impressive display at all, but 3 points, put them in the bank. Salah 4 goals in 9 games and heā€™s having a form slump. Canā€™t wait for him to get on a goalscoring run!

2 Likes