Shaqiri!

De Gea is livid at the deflection.

Nice. You put money on it.

SHAQ again!! 3-1.

3 Likes

Heā€™s unfortunately quite good at that, ā€¦ :no_mouth:

Only $50 unfortunately

1 Like

Ah well, . outclassed by a very good side.

That must be the final straw.
Sack Mourinho and have a fire sale in the January window. The fans should be rioting at this performance

1 Like

Good win. We have struggled with mid-table teams who come not to play football in previous seasons, so itā€™s good that weā€™ve got the job done today.

3 Likes

Where was the Ā£90 Mil myth?

1 Like

He ainā€™t no myth. One of the best players going around just has been killed by Mourinhoā€™s style. Will most likely be gone if there isnā€™t a manager change

2 Likes

I had a feeling that Southampton would be a danger game. Reckoned it would have been points dropped but did not expect to actually lose.

That is the sort of game we would lose in the last few years under Wenger, yet here we were on a 22 game unbeaten run against a side that was in the relegation zone. I would think it was a blip on the radar so I am not too concerned we are a bit more off the pace with the top sides but we were never going to win it this year. For me this year was all about getting Emery in and learning his style and giving the fans some belief. We definitely have that and perhaps we can snaffle a Championsā€™ League spot.

2 Likes

I thought it was a pisstake when I saw that we had re-signed Smalling until 2022 the other day.

Instead of culling the deadwood, they are just re-signing it all up to long term deals and yet they are keeping that moron Mourinho around whilst our best player and marquee signing is about to walk out the door and Woodward and the Glaziers just couldnā€™t give a fark.

We were never going to win against Liverpool. Didnā€™t get up to watch it and always had no intentions of watching the replay either.

Itā€™s just a bit depressing that we donā€™t seem to have improved one little bit in defence. In attack weā€™re far more penetrating and effective than we were under ArsĆØne, but the defence seems as disorganised and vulnerable as ever.

1 Like

I will always watch us no matter what but I just knew we had zero hope of even getting a respectable result

Takes time

Sacking Mo is one thing, but who do you replace him with?

3 Likes

Someone who would prefer to work with the players we have and want to have team success as their ultimate goal as opposed to just stoking their own ego would be a start.

Allegri, Simeone, Kovac, Favre, Pochettino.
Huge list to choose from