English Premier League 2018/19

+1

:grin:

Wasnā€™t he complaining about not be able to spend enough?
Probably wouldnā€™t fit in with how we like to keep a tight grip on the purse strings.

Also he is batshit crazy - no thanks.

2 Likes

Yep itā€™s not surprising.
Surprised it took this long really.

I think the club know the league is well and truly shot but are perhaps hoping with the break now between the CL knockouts that we may be able to turn it around with the dead cat bounce. Also allows a new gaffer to spend in January

Hey, mind your ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  manners, thats englandā€™s most successful head coach.

1 Like

Spent Ā£90 Mil on a myth, spent Ā£75 Mil on a striker who looks like heā€™s spent his time at Old Trafford eating, and Ā£50 Mil on a midfielder who canā€™t even get into the matchday squad. Can see why heā€™s complaining about a lack of transfer fundsā€¦ :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks Christ!

Only 2 months too late!

#wengerin

2 Likes

I disagree completely about Pogba, Mourinho has killed him. Pogba is a quality footballer. The others I agree with

Pogba is amazing for france.

canā€™t be a myth on the international stage.

Pogba a is a myth, an idea. Heā€™s got flash haircuts, earrings, a marketing departmentā€™s dream. Thatā€™s why he was signed, plus he was returning to Man U. #Pogback. He also needs to drop his strides to count to 21.

1 Like

There is some of that but he can play. He has had some brilliant games at United but he is probably the player to suffer most under Mourinho. Yes United did get caught up in the romance of his return but he is a quality player who can tear games apart.

1 Like

Thank goodness he is gone. Even with his track record it was worth a shot to hire him in the first place.His first 2 seasons were pretty good, then it all started unravelling during the pre season. Seemed like he had given up the season before it even started.

Please bring in a manager who can play some good attacking football.

Honestly didnā€™t think the club would do it, please do not let Woodward pick the next coach. Donā€™t let him make any decisions on football, just let him take care of the commercial side of things

Watching him play week in week out for Juve was a pleasure.

Christmas. Ruined.
My advice to any prospective managers out there - donā€™t go to Utd unless you want to be blacklisted from coaching forever more. Fans will be expecting the epl and champions League title at the end of this season. Look out if you donā€™t deliver. Farewell Mourinho - I will certainly miss the special one.

2 Likes

Fake newsā€¦:joy:

Looks like Solskjaer is getting the interim gig which suggests our target is currently employed elsewhere

ANNOUNCE MO PO

Pogback with an ill-timed Instagram post which was deleted eventually. He really is as dumb as dog**** isnā€™t he?

1 Like

Please

Please, Redbull