English Premier League 2018/19

Pretty please be Big Sam…

5 Likes

Personally I’m hoping for Zidane. Levy will hold us over the barrel for Poch

EFA

2 Likes

Not a Steven Gerrard fan, then.

No way for Zidane, look at the squad he had and despite winning the CL with Real (3 times) I don’t recall him winning la Liga. Even if they did, he had that squad, our squad is a million miles away from that one

3 champions leagues, a La Liga and a Spanish cup… in 3 years… and that’s not enough?

LOL

2 Likes

He is a brilliant man manager and can handle all the ego’s.
The French players especially worship him and Pogba and Martial especially would blossom under him

I said the CL. Good luck to him trying to do it with the Man U squad

Zidane had great players at Real Madrid. CR7, Bale, Benzima, Ramos, etc, etc. The thing he did was at the very least keep the egos in check. Managing Man Utd, he’s have to make strawberry jam from ■■■■. There is one great player in that squad, and it’s the goalie. The rest aren’t worth a crumpet.

Good luck to anyone trying to do that with any squad, ever again…

That is the big plus for Zidan, he seems an excellent man manager. Does he speak English though?

No. That would be his biggest drawback

Is Alan Pardew back in management?

2 Likes

GL Ole

I’d yes vote that in the DJ King thread. Keen to return?

■■■■ no, too much digglett for my liking

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been appointed Care-taker Manager of Man United until the end of the season.

Good appointment. Provides stability for the club and supporters. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets given the job Fulltime, if he does a decent job. He understands the club culture pretty important after someone like Mourinho.

For the whole duration of his time at Man U, Jose stayed in a £600 a night hotel. Over 2 and a half years he racked up roughly a £513K bill. I’m sure they’ll deduct it from the £25 Million severance pay!

1 Like

And 3 trophies