English Premier League 2018/19

League Cup but a win against Arsenal at Arsenal is always a nice way to start the day.

COYS!

2 Likes

Manc-Norwegian is one weird accent.

1 Like

3? Are you sure?

The Charity Shield is a highly sought after piece of silverware :rofl:

Oops, yeah I counted that. I saw 3 trophies and was like ā€œI remember 2, what was the 3rd?ā€. Figured I blanked out

They (media) are still talking about Poch. I feel sorry for him because for the next 3 monthā€™s theyā€™ll keep linking him to the job. I just canā€™t see how he will leave Spurs after what he has started there to go to another PL team.

Not sold on Zidane at all.

Well if Zidane was their choice, surely heā€™d have been brought in right away? Give him half a season see what he has and decide who stays and goes, a bit like Kloppā€™s first season with us. No real pressure on immediate results, get a style of play happening, get rid of you you donā€™t think fits, bring in who you need. Clearly it must be someone who is employed elsewhere. I think itā€™s Poch, but thatā€™s me reading between the lines. I donā€™t think that club want to spend a massive amount more on players. Get someone in who is good at working with whatā€™s already there, developing youth, and get 1-2 top quality signings in the doorā€¦

1 Like

Zidane is employed at Juve so perhaps he is waiting until the end of season to decide

If we got Pochettino and he somehow brought Kane with himā€¦ ā€œdroolsā€

Well I can dream canā€™t I

If the Man U board/owners arenā€™t going to spend money for Moringo, why would they for Pochettino, or indeed, anyone else.

This is another example of why I detest Man U. Just mention someoneā€™s name, and expect them to come running, panting like a favourite dog.

4 Likes

We have spent plenty of money. Many would argue it was on the wrong players though.

1 Like

If Solskjaer has a promising couple of months, there will be a push from outside the club for him to take the job Fulltime.

Edit: especially if he can get something out of that group of players.

Being able to buy a premiership ainā€™t enough. Man City, Liverpool, Spursā€¦ all teams with solid defences and slick/quick/ complementary 3/4 man attacks. You need the right chemistry between players to compete and Man U were miles away from having anything like the right chemistry. Mata, Matic, Lukaku, Fellaini, Pogbaā€¦ what a motley bunch of entirely uncomplementary players.

2 Likes

Interesting point.

I listened to Solskjaerā€™s interview. He straight out said, ā€˜we will be concerntrating on how we want to play, not how the opposition plays.ā€™

Thatā€™s the complete opposite of the Van Gaal and Mourinho regimes, who built the game plan around stopping the opposition.

Yeah but no one likes millwall noonski

1 Like

So, Liverpool playing one of the Big7 tomorrow, anyone tuning in? Looking forward to a cracking game.

3 Likes

Neither do I, fuckknuckle! A few Spurs fans here though.

1 Like

Wolves arenā€™t playing too bad but Liverpool ahead through Salah! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

And how frigging good is it to have an epl game at 7am on a weekend morning? Usually Iā€™m looking for things to do as Iā€™m always up at this hour.

4 Likes