English Premier League 2018/19

Nice one Foxes. 2 convincing wins in a row.

1 Like

Aaaannnnd Arsenal once again fail to win a game they should have one 3-1.

Next up: Liverpool at Anfield!

2 Likes

Will be cheering for Arsenal in this one.

COYS!

1 Like

lids off mate, start cracking open the champagne

1 Like

Liverpool can’t lose it from here. Man city was their only threat and they have imploded.

Spurs playing well but can’t seeing them making up any ground, they’ll eventually drop points they shouldn’t.

2 Likes

Liverpool do certainly look the goods but anything can happen.
I mean City looked bulletproof just a few weeks ago.

3 Likes

To be fair to City though it’s not often you cop 2 belters to beat you

1 Like

I think I spent more time switching over from the Reds clinical win against the Toon to the Foxes vs City game. I was hoping the Foxes would hold City, but to come away with the win was fantastic for them and even better for us. 7-point gap and equal on GD.

Spurs have been in fine form recently and deserved to go ahead of City.

Two big games for the Reds vs the Gunners and City in the coming two weeks. Win both of those (emphatically) and I may have to rustle up my contacts at Anfield and book a flight over there for next May.

YNWA.

4 Likes

Geez wtf happened to City, in the space of under a week they’ve just about spunked the title up the wall.

1 Like

It happens to a lot of teams. Hard to have to the same will to win after last season.

So much for the revolution at Arsenal, they’ve done what they usually do around this time of the year under Wenger.

4 Likes

Lol, that created a very strange image in my head…

Liverpool’s title to lose now. 6 points in front of spurs and 7 in front of city. All in their hands.

Enjoying how the Man U fans are trying to say its Liverpool’s title to lose. Must really hurt knowing the only satisfaction you can take from the season is from another team doing something that your team is no where near in the position to do.

3 Likes

A bit like Liverpool fans have for the last 30 years?
Of course it hurts seeing the dippers being a realistic chance. Would be no different to how your fans acted when we were winning trophies for fun.

3 Likes

I would be happy to see Liverpool win the title.

It has been a long time in the wilderson(Champions League excluded) for the once mighty power and they play a brand of football that is great to watch.

And it’s really hard to dislike Klopp.

If Liverpool do win it and put up a descent showing in the Champions League then surely Salah comes under consideration for the Ballon D’or next year.

VVD should be in that equation also but can’t see a CB being shortlisted.

4 Likes

you must’ve missed smooth’s work the last 10 years obviously.

3 Likes

Of course it is all in our hands. I’m waiting for the inevitable dip in form. I’m jaded.

Haha I didn’t miss it. Just read it with one eye!

1 Like

The bright side is that when Liverpool are doing well, this thread sees heaps of new posts

2 Likes

Yeah smooth normally starts disappearing around Feb/March.

1 Like