English Premier League 2018/19

COOOOOOOMEEE
ONNNNM
YOOOOOOOUU
IRONSSSSSSS

1 Like

I miss the Man-U of the 90s . They were invincible, but you cant have a team like that forever .
One day they might be a powerful force again . In the meantime, you have got to respect the fact that a few other sides will have their day in the sun before you get there again. I am a big Man-U fan from the old days ( when the class of 92 started to make their mark ) and just enjoy watching the whole competition . Just my 2 cents worth.

2 Likes

Arsenal to either win 2-1 or get hammered 5-1.

Can’t see this being a draw.

3 Likes

I am hoping Arsenal get hammered…

YNWA

The dream is still alive. Someone did ask whether i prefer Liverpool to win title, or Essendon to win AFL. I picked Essendon, but not immediately. Both would be nirvana.

4 Likes

However, watching Liverpool at Anfield is at top of bucket list in life.

3 Likes

WOLVES

3 Likes

1-0 down, 4-1 up at HT. Turned it around nicely!

1 Like

Absolutely have put Arsenal to the sword. C’mon Reds… Finish thtm!!

2 Likes

5-1, and we took the foot off the gas in the last 20. Man City at the Etihad next!

4 Likes

The Dream is alive. if Man City lose, will be the perfect weekend.

YNWA

3 Likes

Lol Spurs. Promise so much, then they deliver that. Great attack, but really struggle defensively.

Liverpool have tightened up amazingly well. Van Dijk is the best centre back around at the moment.

3 Likes

Sooner than I expected

2 Likes

Ace predicted we would beat Utd 3-1. You’ve tipped the correct scoreline too - I’m going to have to start putting money in these predictions lol.

3 Likes

Emery has a big job in front of him. That defence is a shambles, too many players who have mistakes in them. They go ahead and 5 mins later are behind. Also continuing to play the ball from the back against a high pressing team with defenders not comfortable on the ball is a recipe for disaster…

1 Like

In Emery’s defence that is a stop gap defence that has been smashed with injuries all year.

1 Like

Another great set of results. Next game at City is huge.

1 Like

If they beat Man City the next question will be if they can remain undefeated for the remainder of the season.

Could be a magical year for Liverpool.

1 Like

I can’t imagine how I would feel to have an Liverpool Essendon double. YNWA

4 Likes

This is just going to break my heart when we ■■■■ this up :frowning:

I’d go on a year long bender.

4 Likes