English Premier League 2018/19

Rash looks to have sealed it

You guys look better but we wonā€™t know the reality until youā€™re up against some top teams.

New managers always get a dead cat bounce, especially against the lower teams

1 Like

Spurs next up.

If youā€™re looking for a great football podcast, get onto Undr The Cosh. Bunch of Northern lads who interview an eclectic mix of former players. Brett Ormerod (ex-Southampton and Blackpool), Nicky Weaver (ex-Man City goalie) and David Beasant (ex-Notts Forest goalie) tell some cracking stories, sound like good blokes. Ormerodā€™s take on Harry Redknapp in his time at Southampton sheds a lot of light on himā€¦

Ok. Must say nervous for tomorrow. If we can win, the title is ours surely to lose. (Liverpool fan if wondering)

In no way do I think Ole is the saviour for this club, but what is obvious is he has just given the team freedom to go out and play that was stifled by Mourinho. Itā€™s almost like his team talk is go out there, have some fun and make stuff happen and the players are loving it. 12 points out of 12 is good even if it has been all against minnows, so Spurs will be a big test both for the team and his management ability.

City/Liverpool should be a cracker.

Iā€™ve set the alarm for 5 a.m. here in Tokyo. Am more excited than nervous. I just hope that I can manage a few hours of shut-eye before it starts. Huge game.

I wish somebody would shoot kroenke

1 Like

Going for a midfield 3 of Hendo, Milner and Gini. Fabinho, Keita and Shaq all on the bench among others. Come on Reds!

Mane hits the upright then City nearly put one into their own goal.

Off the post! Dayum!

Damn. How was that ball not over the line!

It was about 95% over according to the goal line tech. Good clearance from Stones. Lovren bookedā€¦

Beeā€™s d*ck in it.

1 Like

Nice hit

AgĆ¼ero scores. Good finish.

Fckkkkkkkk!!! AgĆ¼ero goal at the 40 min mark.

dammit

Couldā€™ve easily been ahead, but thatā€™s been about the only thing we have created all half. Gone there to get a point and we are now behind. Might as well have a dig now. Canā€™t see that midfield 3 being kept on for much longer. Shaqiri will come on at some point to give us some verveā€¦

Off the post, millimetres from getting over, just missing Salahā€™s outstretched legā€¦ nuts.

Exciting first half.

1 Like