English Premier League 2018/19

Mine too. Even worse I used to have Deulofol something or other, but I sold him (and Kane) a few weeks back.

Not to worry though I brought in Aguero just before he scored 2 hattricks and Lacazette.

And guess who my C is this week? Yep Aguero who has a bye! Allison is my VC. Not confident he will have a clean sheet.

Spurs go down 2-1

2 Likes

Very dissapointing result but full credit to Burnley who are proving very hard to beat currently.

It was great to see Kane back and equalise, but it almost felt like Son and Eriksen weren’t able to readjust their recent attacking flair.

Yep.
I’m bummed we didn’t get the win.
Have a feeling United will at least draw with Liverpool tonight.

Barring a late season slump, I don’t think the Spurs loss will have any real impact on where they finish on the table. 3rd seems to be almost wrapped up. Reds & City to fight for the title. On form, Man U may finish fourth. Chelsea have given up the fight & seem disinterested. The Gunners could sneak that spot, though.

It would require a miracle for the gunners to finish 4th.

How the four stands now is how it will finish.

My predictions for tonight. Manure will draw with Liverpool, opening the way for Arsenal to move into 4th with a win. And in true Arsenal style, the Gunners (currently 5th) will lose to Southampton (currently 18th) 0-1 after having 75% of possession and 23 shots at goal that all missed, as against Southampton’s 1 shot at goal that went in.

2 Likes

2-0 to united

Yep I think United win or minimum draw, just cant visualize Liverpool taking full points which doesnt make any sense given they’re table position.

Would love to watch it, may be I’ll nap for few hours before hand if I can.

Time for us to put in a performance, and no better place to do it. I think we should go at them. This year when we have sat back and invited teams onto us we have got ourselves in trouble. Going in with a limited mindset such as playing for a draw, we are setting ourselves up for failure.

1 Like

We won’t hold the dippers scoreless. Possibly 2-2 but can see them nudging us 2-1

Get your fkn hand off it Aceman, you don’t honestly believe you’re going to get turned over and we all know it.

You know you’re going to get something out of tonight and you are frothing at the mouth at the prospect of it.

6 Likes

if the aceman says we’;re gonna lose, he won;t be disappointed and have to put his remote through the tv.

I said possibly 2-2 but can see them winning. Some of our recent wins have flattered us and we still look suspect at the back. PSG made us look bog average and I think Liverpool are of a similar quality to them

3-1 Reds win.

1 Like

Puel sacked by Leicester who want to bring in Brendan Rodgers

@ Home … 2-1 Mancs over Scousers. :smirk:

:crossed_fingers:

Milner starting at RB over TAA. Interesting. Rashford could exploit him for pace.

Let’s hope so, … :smirk: