English Premier League 2018/19

Lol spurs, such an uninspiring club to follow

1 Like

And Spurs have liverpool next week. Massive game for both Man U and Arsenal tomorrow morning

1 Like

EAD Spurs.

Refs couldnā€™t save you this week.

1 Like

Weā€™re a steaming pile of predictable SH-T. Run of good performances, playing gash team away = LOSS

Bottled fkn 7th.

1 Like

Dw stallion, west hams highlight for this year, is to be used by evra in a diss.

1 Like

Sounds familiar, oh yea Essendon

1 Like

1 point out of the last 4 games is more than a worry.
Should have been 3 up at half time last night.
Poor effort to lose that one.

Need a good laugh so Iā€™ve decided to watch a replay of Arsenals European effort a couple of days ago to give me a bit of pep up.

4 Likes

St Totteringhams day will be here soon enough to put you out of your misery.

Be the biggest Totteringham day yet, you gunners better invite me to the party, Dozza will come to.

1 Like

Sterling hat-trick for City puts them 4 points and GD ahead of the Reds (albeit with the Reds to play tonight). Have never forgiven that bloke for leaving Anfield. Any chance the minnows could take points off City is starting to look like a pipe dream. Canā€™t believe that I am going to cheer hard for the Red Devils to beat them shortly.

1 Like

Pressure is starting to get to mild mannered, gentleman @Sammy_Hagar, heā€™s lashing out like Poch.

Spurs form and Essendons JLT is getting to him.

5 Likes

The party starts tomorrow morning when we put 3 past Man U

1 Like

I canā€™t do it, I just canā€™tā€¦

1 Like

I know, I know. But, I canā€™t realistically see them dropping points elsewhere and we need them to drop points now. Man U at Old Trafford is the best bet. They face Spurs at home, but you know, Spurs, right?

You ainā€™t putting 3 past us.

You will both cheer for United and you will like it!

2 Likes

wanting pool to win would be like wanting carlton to win.

Me asking Hager how Spurs and Essendon are tracking:

4 Likes

Putting the Europa debacle behind us we are starting to play a lot better recently and at home we are a different side.

Torreira is a loss but he hasnā€™t been as dominant as he was earlier in the season.

Will be interesting if he plays Ozil or not with Torreira out.

Mason Greenwoods gonna bang home a brace, off each foot.

that kid is the most ambidextrous person iā€™ve ever seen.